Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help and Guidance for ALL Warframe Beginners and players

Frag5terZer0

Question

Hi all!

I have played warframe for quite some time, and one of my favorite past times lately in the game have been to help and offer guidance to new players in the game - I even specialized our clan to do just this :) Anyhow, I realized after a while that most of the questions I answered with mile-long lines of text in the in-game chat was recurring questions that was asked over and over, so I came up with the idea to create a website to collectively house all of my experience, advice, help and guidance as well as tips n tricks that I have amassed from countless hours of playing the game of Warframe - available for all that might be interested at http://warframeguide.com :) 

So far the website have a lot of helpful articles when it comes to platinum:
http://warframeguide.com/what-to-use-platinum-on-for-and-why/
http://warframeguide.com/void-trader-baro-kiteer-ducats-farming-get-free-platinum-fast/
http://warframeguide.com/guide-to-warframe-market/

- what it is, what to use it for, how to easily get it for free in-game as well as when to preferably buy it if you are in desperate need for it.

There are also articles covering the most useful warframes:
http://warframeguide.com/most-useful-warframes-to-get-asap-that-you-want-to-have/

- in the game that will catapult your in-game experience and progress by giving you access to join in on all the fun opportunities that exist in warframe (EXP farm, Resource farm, etc.). In sync with previous mentioned article I also have posted all of the popular builds for these warframes:
http://warframeguide.com/must-have-warframe-build-examples/

- that will make you the best you can be for specific purposes with specific warframes to help you do what others like you to do when going for farm runs etc :)

And the website have a lot more articles to offer as well :)

It was primarily created for all you new players in Warframe having tons of questions and curiosities (I know I had when I first started out - I took it upon myself to learn everything I could (or as much as possible) when I started out and was eager to master the ways of the game- from the higher ranking players - and I learned a lot from this - stuff that most new players don't know or have trouble finding out - things you learn the higher up in the game you climb, stuff that I believe should be available and easily accessible to any player that might be interested in one single place :) I aim to share all the knowledge of Warframe that I have gained over the years and I appreciate feedback of the site to help improve it further :)

One of the current most popular articles you will find on the website will be the Resource & Farming article: 
http://warframeguide.com/resources-farming-in-warframe/

- which lists most (almost all with 2-3 exceptions) - and definitely all the most vital resources and where to farm them the most efficient way - and how to farm them the most efficient way :)

With the help of the articles on this website I hope that new players can progress easier through warframe, and make the most of the gaming experience as early as possible without the endless questions that might hinder that progress - at least now if you have questions - you know of a place where you might find answers straight away :) And I also hope that it might be found useful even from already experienced players that also have gotten tired of googling everything on warframe wiki 24-7 due to forgetting things occasionally (I know I have :P).

The website differs from Warframe wiki in that the articles are based in majority on my personal in-game experience earned from many hours of gameplay and from progressing to MR 20+ as well as playing with a lot of higher-rank players that have had very valuable information about the game as well. I often reference warframe wiki however to support my articles and also to provide the option of further information for those of you who are interested or just to provide the related warframe wiki links in the context to aid with insights :)

I wish all of you best of luck in future endeavours in the game, and hope some if not all the articles offer some useful and helpful insights to you and your gaming experience. If you ever see me online in-game and are in need help and assistance - feel free to message me and I will see what I can do! :)

P.S.

If you have useful information you think could be helpful to other players with their game progression and would make a nice addition to the current contents on the site - feel free to contact me (email on website or in-game) and I will consider adding it to the website if you want :)

D.S.

Edited by Frag5terZer0
additional information

13 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, Frag5terZer0 said:

snip

make sure to tell them with your slow nova build that 145% power str is max slow, and that any str beyond that is wasteful if you are only going for the 4th ability and none of the others.

if you are not going to play on large maps you might as well nuke your range to get more duration as well since amd radius isnt affected by range.

Alright @Mepheri I will add that shortly, thank you very much for this helpful insight :D! Since Slow Nova is not really something I play often, I simply put what I knew of it and used on rare occasions :) Mostly people seem interested in the Speed Nova rather than the slow nova builds ;) But thank you, will add it as soon as I get the chance :) Appreciate the feedback :) You wish me to post a reference to you as the source of the insights? :)

Just now, Frag5terZer0 said:

Alright @Mepheri I will add that shortly, thank you very much for this helpful insight :D! Since Slow Nova is not really something I play often, I simply put what I knew of it and used on rare occasions :) Mostly people seem interested in the Speed Nova rather than the slow nova builds ;) But thank you, will add it as soon as I get the chance :) Appreciate the feedback :) You wish me to post a reference to you as the source of the insights? :)

nah im only here to help new players as well, no need for credit, also hmu if you need help with the content on the website

Yea helping other players gives me times to feel op and take a break from the constant grind. Its also a really good thing to do if this person is in your clan or alliance because the more you help them the stronger they'll get for clan events. Or it will just increase their online activity from the thirst of using whatever you just helped them unlock.

Thank you @kissmyaxe21 and @ghost--00-- :) Glad you liked the content - and if there is something you find I have missed which you think might be helpful for other players to read about, feel free to write to me and I'll make sure to add it to my future to-write list :D I will keep adding content with time, but my current focus right now is improving the general feel of the website - and for now that is mostly focused on the sitemap for easier way of accessing and getting a good overview of the general site content in a fast and effective way :D A few other features planned for the future is an article of how to get personal quarters in the ship, as well as adding auto-complete suggestions on the search field for help searching specific content :)