Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Started Sniper Again, Wow

-RS-Covenant

What MR 7 hasn't played with the big rifles?  Rubico is insane if you build it right, but its a lot to handle running in and out of buildings.  Reload is slow also.  I use Loki and set up a decoy, then its hunting season, get yellow numbers as high as 4,000.  If ammo gets to low I'll swoop in and do radiant bomb like Hiroshima, start Blood Bath and they are all dead before I hit the ground.  Re-up my ammo and energy and back up for next wave.  I want Lanka bad, I cant find the blue print and my dojo doesn't have it, guy left with his dojo half-way finished and gave me the key..  Anyways looking into Victus Prime also, whats the MR for that?  Credits and plats not the problem as is MR and availability.  Just added a Orokin catalyst to Lex Prime, im hoping to get Aklex Prime, and as usual my 1500 damage Galatine. Im getting ready for the 10's Im hope LOTS OF FORMA will do the trick without a prime.  I got enough on my plate at the moment, Loki is high customization and Im able to make it work with him with the aid of Kubrow and sentinels. 

4 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Vectis prime is only MR 3 req. But it is vaulted at this time so be ready to do some haggling.

Lanka is an energy lab weapon from the dojo. take a slow look through there see if you just overlooked it. Its a real powerhouse though, Its my personal giant killer for the plains.

Still can get the free vectis :)

I got the Victus skin, fancy sandaya cape, and the Victus rifle for free via spam code.  Got Prisma Shade, Primed Cont, & Prime Reach from Baro with w/Forma.  Some random person at Maroo's gave me the Ignus Wraith, a flame thrower I think.  Cant build it because im missing a detonate amble (three greens.)  I am forma leveling so I don't want to add any more weapons at the moment.  At least not till I hit MR 8.  Here is my Frame grades + Galatine set-up.  No Forma on Galatine at time of screenshot.  Not even close to being finished yet, if Barry has Primes mods I can use use next week Im gonna need Polarized slots om my main go-to weapons.

8aa5VBa.jpg

wmaXQOf.jpg