The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is there a way to kick players from clan haven't logged in, in say 800 days

frostyhobo

yea my small clan i started with an old friend is getting full and instead of upgrading the clan i would prefer to kick these two guys that haven't played in 888 days but here is the problem they are also the max tier, all i see right now is upgrading the clan which will increase the cost of the few items we have left to research, personally i wish i could vote these people out of the clan once they haven't logged in for a certain amount of time.

EDIT: I am the max tier of the clan im essentially the owner, the technical owner is that old friend but he doesn't play warframe anymore 

Edited by frostyhobo

you can contact support to see if they can promote you or another member of the clan

sound like you are not the owner of the clan, you need to ask higher rank/owner for the permission to do so or ask them to do it.

the ones that are away are the ones who can kick.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

• 2 weeks later...

I put in a ticket about this last year and DE gave me lead in my clan when the original GM quit the game for over 100 days and his friends did the same and i just wanted them gone since i was on constantly with some friends.

just keep in mind you can't kick someone from a clan if they are the same rank as you so say if you and someone are both warlords you have to demote the other person down one rank then you can kick them from the clan.