Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Excavation Fissure

lightini

Hello people,

There might be a lots of issues with the Excavation missions, but there is one in particular that i find very annoying and make the mission longer than it should be, and completely stops the mission progression as well.

Here i want just to focus on the fissure version of excavation, especially playing solo.

For my part, playing endless fissure i like it to do it solo, people tend to just come and do 5mn, 5 wave, 1 extractor ect... i respect that interest doesn't always match and it's fair.

What i don't find fair is the wall for going in solo, be it excavation, interception and even sometimes defense, for the fact that reactant doesn't drop as much as we would like, sometimes wasting one rotation, failing to open the relic. But that problem is for another topic.

What grind my gears is the fact that in solo excavation fissure, damned power carriers spawn rarely or even stop spawning altogether. Leaving you to defend (I remind in solo!) the excavator, waiting for the damn mob to arrive, or go out and risk the safety of the excavator, to find a mob that may not even have spawned.

How many times for those in this case find themselves with an excavator running for the past 15mn, 10/10 reactants waiting for the power carrier to arrive?

What solution do we have? go nekros and lose defensive capabities of frost, vauban, limbo and all the others. to desecrate a mob that once again may not even appear. it does work but to a miserable extent, struggling left and right to maintain the excavator alive and running.

We want to increase power carrier spawn rate in solo mission so we don't get stuck in a mission that does not progress, damn even use the same spawn rate as a 4 cell squad, i don't mind the idea and the consequences.

I like exacavation mission and a often play solo to farm my relics, rewards and traces, and i like it to do it solo, not impose it on other players, endless missions is an opportunity for this, wasted by mission types not working properly for solo games and thus ignored by them.

Well, in fact that also happens on group ones, I can remember a lot of times where I have been defending the excavator while my team searchs everywhere for a battery without any kind of success. They need to increase the spawnrate, on all kind of excavation missions, solo or grouped.

x's should independantly spawn power carriers that try to attack it.   As has been said even in 4 mans if your group of derps are all running around solo and not working together they are dragging power carriers behind them and away from the x's that need them.   

I like to do solo excavations for cryo hunting too.

Il y a 8 heures, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN a dit :

x's should independantly spawn power carriers that try to attack it.   As has been said even in 4 mans if your group of derps are all running around solo and not working together they are dragging power carriers behind them and away from the x's that need them.   

I like the idea, it would resolve the situation nicely, a fixed number of power carrier for each extractor, that would go only for said extractor and not get lost or distracted on the way.

maybe spawn in fixed intervals or altogether from different directions?