Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Raid Idea - Slave Ship Liberation

Mikhael222

It would be awesome to have a raid where 2-8 players could invade a large slave ship and free a hundred or so slaves who have been forced to work in the factories.  So "Rescue Prime"......I guess?  Instead of opening one cell and rescuing one person, we would open multiple cells that contained entire families.  Maybe some of the people we rescue would be trained warriors and fight alongside the Tenno players until extraction.  That way, toward the end, we could have eight Tenno players and perhaps up to 8 AI allies (I don't know how much bandwidth consumption that would take) fighting against a battalion of enemies.

After everyone has been rescued, the Tenno and the allies would perform a Sabotage of the slave ship and extract from there.  The faction of choice for this raid could be Corpus, since there are already raids for Grineer and Infestation, but no Corpus raids.

I think it would be an awesome raid, but what are your thoughts?  DE, is it possible?  Is it something that would be worth your time to create?