Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PROBLEM SOLVED

Ogarra_Remaellus

I am currently working on an emblem for my clan, the problem that I am having is that i am writing the clan name in orokin which doesn't fallow all the rules of english. 

My clan name is "The Alliance of the Last Lords" But in orokin it is spelled "dhuh awlienc of dhuh last lords" I am not sure about my spelling, does anyone know the correct orokin pronunciation of "Alliance"?

https://clarvel.github.io/TennoTyper/ 

Please respond soon!

do not reply more, problem is solved

Edited by Ogarra_Remaellus

I would write alliance as "awlayeans" in Tennotyper. Phonetically, this is what makes the most sense for me.

Révélation

15rjj1v.png

Edit :

Actually, I would write the whole thing this way :

Révélation

96gjn4.png

English is only my second speech, so correct me if I'm wrong, but since the two "the" are not pronounced the same, they should not be written the same.
Also, I don't get why you put a "c" at the end of alliance, it should be an "s". "c" in Tennotyper translates in "k sound".
Furthermore, since the "s" at the end of "lords" is sometimes ambiguously pronounced (I pronounce it as a "z"), I'm not quite sure to say "s" or "z", but I believe it's not so bad, every person knowing tennobet wouldn't take it as a serious error if it happened to be one.

Edited by 514415