Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Conversion bug [FIXED]

Ausp.ice

Do you have any Brilliant Eidolon Shards?

You need shards to convert them into focus. Each one is worth 25k. They are also used to unbind the waybound focus nodes to be useable in any school that is set to primary. You get them from capturing the Teralyst during night time in the Plains of Eidolon.

So shortly after the latest update i decided to visit my operator in my ship so i could check how much focus i had gathered. When i clicked on "focus conversion" my game froze, twice in a row while in 2 different faction pool (zenurik and naramon both). Just wanted to let you devs know about this since the update just hit. 

Hello DE, since the recent update just came out for some reason when I go and customize my tenno and choose focus conversion it locks my game and I cant do anything.

I did it again to make sure if it wasn't just a one time thing but unfortunetly it happened the second time and someone else had the same problem.

Please fix this and thank you.

Seems focus tree gets locked on focus conversion click, after last update... was working 2 days ago 1/25/2018 -- requires kill program to get out of it --- seems error - - Script Error: attempt to method field 'StoreItem' (a nil value): In ConvertShards(1819) originating from /Lotus/Interface/TennoWayTree.lua::ConvertShards

Edited by Tzakol
data found

29 minutes ago, (PS4)rea031per said:

Can u please return my Focus 

18 minutes ago, (PS4)rea031per said:

Do we get our focus  back

You didnt loose youre focus.I did alt + f4 and started game again and my focus was still there so relax.

So from the last update Focus Conversion button is broken and can entirely lock UI.

Tested several times on Zenurik school.

Go to Focus screen > Zenurik > Focus Conversion > soft lock UI.

Edited by FGART