Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All mission types - freezing solid after update on rank up/achievement

StealthPunked

Hi.

After todays update Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.1 everytime i get a level on a weapon or a steam achievement my game is freezing solid for at least 5 to 10 seconds, long enough to get the not responding circle. This is scary right before double affinity weekend :( Card is an Nvidia GTX 1070 using the 23.21.13.9065 driver. Was not experiencing the same freezes before the update. TY

just remembered it was also freezing on extraction as well for about 5-10 seconds.

Edited by StealthPunked
added details

Hey! I have the same video card and driver, and I'm having the same problems only worse:

It was fine before the update and now, while I'm fine in things like Eidolon hunts and max level farming, however... in Exp farming or void missions? Not only am I crashing, the entire squad is disconnecting.

I've been grinding alot in this game lately, and had nothing close to these problems till the hotfix. While we have the same vid card, I see this as something beyond our hardware.

Edited by Rahlgrim

Also have been noticing this bug since the update.  Granted, DE did say that this update would also come with some bugs that would need ironing out.  All we can do is report the problem, and wait for DE to DE-bug the situation.  At least I know I'm not the only one having the problem!

I am having this same issue, but with only 2-4 second freeze on level up/ achievement. I have an AMD RX 580, so I don't think it's a issue with a specific graphics card.

UPDATE SOLUTION FOUND: The problem for me was caused by melee weapon level ups only. If I use a max rank melee or no melee then the freezes stop. Found this in another bug report thread.

Edited by awe84
new info

13 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi everyone,

We are currently in the process of investigating this issue. Could anyone who is experiencing this please send us a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log?

Your EE.log can be found here.

Thanks!

Hi, Ive been trying to recreate this today but it hasn't happened so far since the newest hotfix overnight. There has been one migration but no freezing so that might of just been a normal migration. Will keep trying and see if it comes back. (didnt change any settings on pc) TY for responding :thumbup:

On 1/27/2018 at 12:51 AM, StealthPunked said:

Hi, Ive been trying to recreate this today but it hasn't happened so far since the newest hotfix overnight. There has been one migration but no freezing so that might of just been a normal migration. Will keep trying and see if it comes back. (didnt change any settings on pc) TY for responding :thumbup:

Good to hear! We released a potential fix for this on Friday, so hopefully you will be able to continue playing without the freezes.