Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow's Thurible Not Generating Energy

DBurner9

I experienced the same bug while playing with a friend on frost. Sometimes I could get it to work by waiting for the skill to run out then praising the crit gods for some energy while recasting it.

I should point out that I was using the new augment. 

Edited by Archlaight

Was just about to post about this. Very annoying. I play Harrow basically all of the time, and while leveling weapons in Hydron today, it's been a consistent bug. No energy from thurible whatsoever. Hopefully they'll look into it and get a fix ASAP. ^-^

EDIT: No, I'm not using the augment either.

Edited by Airsetla

I believe it may be a bug with the new augment. When I played a few matches without the augment, Thurible functioned properly.

--Update 26/01/2018 17:00
I also have played harrow solo, and the ability functioned properly with and without the augment.

--Update 26/01/2018 17:20

Thurible functions properly with or without the augment, in solo.

The ability functions properly without the augment in public play

The ability does NOT function properly with the augment in public play

Edited by Taipolar

I just started running into this problem myself and none of my builds have any augments

I don't think it's related to the augment at all, both times I've encountered it I was in a public match where some had used naramon's(?) energy dash though.

Upboated. Not using the new augment, in a public group and Thurible generates nothing for anyone. Womp womp.

Update: Don't let thurible run you dry to 0 energy. Stopping it just shy of empty made it work for me, with or without augment, in public matches.  Changed nothing else but would stop channeling at 20-30 energy. Not ideal but it works.

Edited by Darkhorse66

Also having this issue. Thurible not generating energy for anyone i'm playing with, myself included. I am not running the augment, and have made sure my friends where in range when i killed, and kept  close eye on my energy bar. they also could not see how much it would have given them had it worked.

i have the same bug every time i hit headshots ore something else i dont get the energy i would get for that headshot and this is annoying cause i need energy to use everything else and when i dont have energy i cant do anything pls fix that