Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exp cap?

PrincessFoxy

Question

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Lolipop_Demon_cx said:

I've just understood it as when you kill something it gets shared between all your equipments, like 25% to warframe and the 75% split between the weapons

Not quite.
If your team-mates kill something it works that way. Everything is split.
If you kill something with your warframe, the warframe gets all the XP.
If you kill something with your weapon, the weapon gets 50% and your warframe gets 50%.

2 minutes ago, Lolipop_Demon_cx said:

I've just understood it as when you kill something it gets shared between all your equipments, like 25% to warframe and the 75% split between the weapons

No, if you kill with the frame the frame gets 100%, if you kill something with a weapon then that specific weapon gets 50% and the frame gets the other 50%. The 25/75 split is for affinity shared from other players but since you were solo that did not apply.

See http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity for the details.

1 minute ago, Lolipop_Demon_cx said:

that is only when doing co-op missions and the affinity is gained from the allied kills, not your own (though this seems to be different for syndicate charging when running with a squad, as ive seen my warframe power kills (non exalted) charge up my syndicate procs on my active weapon). In solo, its 100% from warframe power kills and 50% to warframe and 50% the weapon that did the kill.