Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please increase the void reactant drop chance on sabotage mission

Mama-69

I usually have to wait for a long time to help my teammate find the last reactant because the spawn rate was too low but also the drop chance per "void" spawn is low as well, some of sabotage mission sometime pretty fast like 3 minutes to complete but it has gone nearly 15 minutes until my last teammate get 10 reactant just because he join late

Make. Things. Faster... And then host and run stalker waiting games :D

The only problem that I have ever found was during excavations when you can sometimes wait/hunt for minutes without finding not just corrupted spawns, but any mob at all and certainly not the one holding power cells.

Also, I'd say that 5 minutes/mission is fast enough and, as such, we'd be better off having fewer fissures taking place duing capture missions, where - at times - the whole task ends even before all the players have loaded in.

Just now, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

I have never had any issue with it so long as nobody is running a CC frame like Ember or Banshee, because they kill enemies before the enemies can get corrupted.

i USUALLY dont get issue either. but if players kill enemies fast we should get more enemies to spawn n those missions. so some good dps wont waste our time. And also not common thing but sometimes they just stop spawning at all which can be considered bug but is very irritating and needs to be addressed. 

I've had a couple missions (sabotage, in fact) go south in terms of reactant amounts. One sabotage mission that particularly stands out: we completed the objective, it was then changed to Exterminate, and by the time we finished everyone had 9 reactant and there were no more enemies on the entire map. 

Either every single corrupted enemy in a void mission should drop reactant, or the relic should crack open simply because you finished the mission. Barring inane use of long range killframes like ember (like, when will people learn that you save that for after everyone has 10 reactant?), there should never be a circumstance where, in the course of completing the objective, you fall short on reactant. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

2 minutes ago, Igni said:

i USUALLY dont get issue either. but if players kill enemies fast we should get more enemies to spawn n those missions. so some good dps wont waste our time. And also not common thing but sometimes they just stop spawning at all which can be considered bug but is very irritating and needs to be addressed. 

Now that I agree needs to be addressed ASAP, as that is not cool to have happen.

Few and far between are the missions where the enemy just doesn't feel like defending against us. More often it happens that Embers, Saryns and Banshees are just overkilling stuff (because they can). The latter oftenly is observed in static endless missions. However, Ember is mobile and can turn everything to cinder really fast and the funny thing is, it's the only times I had problems in regular missions to get reactants. Too much charcoal. And the funny thing is, an ember player would prefer wasting a whole round of interception on a small map over turning off World on Fire till the reactants drop.

24 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Either every single corrupted enemy in a void mission should drop reactant, or the relic should crack open simply because you finished the mission.

Some need a touch of the void to get corrupted. Corpses don't. Couple that with the latter... I'm guessing it's just so speed-clearing can be done faster than it takes to say "speed clear". Then you won't need to think about reactants when lolquaking, burning or spreading miasma all over the place. But then again, it happens every now and then that the biggest rushers just don't realize the mission they're in till they hit the extraction point and start backtracking to gather the reactants. Lastly, it is also more often that people arriving late in the team don't get the chance to collect all the reactants because the rest of the team is siting confortably at extraction.

Anyway, these are all rare occurrences. Point is, if people would rush that much, if we'd be a few seconds less selfish, if we wouldn't brain-afk embers or other cataclysmic aoe'ers... maybe these kind of problems would become so rare that it would barely be worth mentioning.