Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrifice theory

Suicidal_Bunny

In the sacrifice trailer you can hear the life support, and after apostasy it got me thinking. Was Ballas talking to Margulis as she was dying to trade her life to save tenno. Or he was/ will be talking to Lotus after they left trough his portal? This makes a little more sense than him talking to us about umbra because in sacrifice trailer Ballas says " for their life, yours! " as one life is sacrificed to save many. What do you guys think?

Ballas is the guy in almost all prime warframe trailers narrating and talking to someone. He's an Orokin and was in love with Margulis but I believe he betrayed her for her research into transference and warframes. Sacrifice is a trailer DE released a while back that is linked to Excalibur Umbra frame. Margulis is a person who helped the tenno, she developed transference to let us link up with warframes. Any more questions?  :D also have you done the apostasy quest?

Edited by Suicidal_Bunny

18 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

I think you'll need to break it down a tad more so that I can follow... Who's Ballas, which sacrifice and who's Margulis?

Margulis :

•  Orokin Scientist who found transference 
  •  Motherly figure / teacher for Tenno back in the day.
  •  Lover of Ballas
  • Betrayed by her lover and got executed with order of Honored Seven.

Ballas :

• Narrator of Prime trailers
  • Orokin Executor who turned Tenno into soldiers 
  • Lover of Margulis
  • Betrayed and executed his lover with order of Honored Seven.

Sacrifice :

• The quest related to true nature of frames
  • We will get Umbra Excalibur with it
  • What will be sacrificed is still unkown
  • We got a mini teaser quest for it's arrival , " Apostasy Prologue ". Hopefully will get big cinematic quest Soontm

I'd like to share more info but don't want to step into " spoiler " zone.

31 minutes ago, Suicidal_Bunny said:

Ballas is the guy in almost all prime warframe trailers narrating and talking to someone. He's an Orokin and was in love with Margulis but I believe he betrayed her for her research into transference and warframes. Sacrifice is a trailer DE released a while back that is linked to Excalibur Umbra frame. Margulis is a person who helped the tenno, she developed transference to let us link up with warframes. Any more questions?  :D also have you done the apostasy quest?

I see, 

I haven't played Warframe on PC lately... and PS4 is behind by a couple of updates.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
Added the Lore Theory and Explenation