Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Panthera Feedback

Yperkeimenos

Hi all,after using the Panthera saw bladegun extensively my conclusion is that it is underwhelming compared to it's high build cost. It requires a fully built Mitter and Hikou but it takes at least 3 forma and a good riven to make it barely end game viable.The secondary fire is a bit difficult to use,due in part to my key layout, and has a very small range which makes it clunky. The punch through is problematic as well and doesn't seem to work. I equipped a level 10 Shred with +1 punch through but the blades acted normally and never hit more than one target. However they seemed to penetrate shield lancers even without Shred, so if it's a bug please fix it. Multi shot causes the blades to fire one next to the other so if the target is at some distance away, at least one of them will miss. Maybe make it so they fire one behind the other? The sound effects are amazing and the secondary attack must be the most realistic spinning saw blade I've heard so far in any game. I love the way sparks fly about when the saw blades hit an object and the way they sound as well. Its as if they gnaw at my enemies bones. I like the way it looks and has zero recoil, making it one of the easiest weapons to aim with, without having the whole screen shaking. All in all it's a fun weapon to use but not powerful enough for what it takes to build it and i think a buff is needed, especially since a nerf to slash damage, its primary damage type, is coming. After all Pantheras high Disposition confirms the fact that very few play it exactly for the reasons i mentioned. I use it for the fun factor but realistically it just can't compete in high level content.

Edit : I forgot to mention that the secondary fire has a high chance of dismembering corpses, but the primary fire is exactly the opposite. It has a much lower chance of doing the same and that is a problem if you decide to use it with a Nekros, unless you're willing to go full secondary.

Edited by Yperkeimenos