Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Maps.

whitejackale

Maps in Warframe are randomly generated. And that's what's cool. I can't imagine killing Raptor over and over again on a mission looking all the same, knowing perfectly where is a barrel, where to jump to make a shotcut... Geez!

Maps in Warframe are randomly generated. And that's what's cool. I can't imagine killing Raptor over and over again on a mission looking all the same, knowing perfectly where is a barrel, where to jump to make a shotcut... Geez!

The maps are randomly generated.

The ROOMS are not.

Dunno, I can play HL2 again and again and the game never changes and its still fun each time. Has to deal with the quality of the map and what's in it.

Dunno, I can play HL2 again and again and the game never changes and its still fun each time. Has to deal with the quality of the map and what's in it.

This is only map. Still the same dumb AI, same mobs models and same objectives. Nothing worth replaying there.

This is only map. Still the same dumb AI, same mobs models and same objectives. Nothing worth replaying there.

Fair enough.

We should get the ability to make custom maps, with customized spawns, and objectives. Just go the full 9. It would be funny to see what people make outside of the obnoxious.

It would need to be a powerful custom map creator similar to those available to rts players. The original dota was a custom map created for an rts game, and it had so much replayability that it led to the creation of games such as league of legends, dota 2, and heroes of newerth. There can be a lot of replayability if the tools are made available to the custom map creators.