Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing masters 17 impossible for me.

eldruidos

OK.  Bye.  

But seriously... many, many have done this test successfully and you have options.  go to the relay and practice before taking the test if you havent been. both of the following builds worked just fine with 0 issue.  also - the MR 21 test is very similar to MR 17 so, spending time to learn how to do this will be beneficial. 

- Ember world on fire build.  add movement speed exilus and remove any un-necessary mods.  use one large power pizza, let it pulse once, and press 4.  then focus on orbs.

- Titania razorwing build.  remove any un-necessary mods.  you shouldnt need any power for this but, if you do, let it pulse once and press 4.  focus on orbs until you get some time reserve.  then move to the orbs and shoot the mobs.

Note: any unused points add to the available power you start with. 

Also - i believe there is a bug currently where bullet jump is disabled in the simalcrum for MR 21.  not sure about MR 17.  spend time practicing and you will get it.

Edited by Xantheis
spelling

There are a number of solutions to the problem.

You can pretty consistently get through it with Nezha or Ember. Just pop enough restores at the start to max your energy, keep your AoE damage ability on, and focus on nailing the orbs as your ability gets the kills. Gara can do this too, but not as well since Splinter Storm is duration-based as opposed to a toggle and (initially) does less damage.

Mirage w/ Hall of Mirrors and a melee weapon optimized for reach does it only slightly less consistently than Ember or Nezha.

Titania w/ Razorwing can cheese almost any MR test to be honest, and this is no exception. Pop restores to max your energy at the start and fly around grabbing orbs while your razorflies do most of the killing, though you should have plenty of time to speed things up with your Dex Pixia.

I initially tried Ember and failed a couple of times with her. Tried Equinox's day form (ultimate) and passed it on the first try (in practice). A clanmate suggested I go for speed with Volt + a heavy hitting weapon (how he passed it) and I ran it in practice a few times (aced it each time). 

Out of all three methods, Volt worked best for me. I made a build to max his speed (dumped health and shield mods as well as any augments), equipped the fastest staff/bo I owned (again, focused on attack speed mods), and brought my nonsensical crit Amprex.

Volt and the bo's speed (think it was the one from TWW) allowed me to reach and attack orbs comfortably, while the Amprex one-shotted enemies (sometimes it chained).

Don't give up. Find a way.

Its really not that hard, I use ember WoF and a scoliac, focus on the orbs and let WoF kills the enemies and again, just keep looking for obs.

If you dont like it at MR17 it comes back again for MR21, only with more levels... 

I think the key is prioritizing orbs before the enemies that spawn, once you kill and orb keep looking for the next one and ignore everything else. 

Ember, equinox, are two of the best frames, Volt works well. 

I saw a couple of people complaining about this test, it felt easy to me although I did fail the first time I practice it because I was totally unprepared. 

This are a couple of runs I did a week ago just after seeing all those compalints, maybe it will help you, you dont need to throw an energy pizza, I did it just to ensure I wouldnt run out of energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBtfKqHp5Dk&list=UUfa5_Zqk4Yg4HYxOx2cLGPQ&index=13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cGCkNdEwDE&index=12&list=UUfa5_Zqk4Yg4HYxOx2cLGPQ

There is even room for mistakes as you can see

However, I am not sure if you speak english, I fear you use google translate on your comment? 

Edited by (PS4)El_Senior_Fats

• 3 weeks later...

stupid "change" to sprint toggle fucks this up for me,, like.. I have to toggle sprint//crouch because without I cant bullet jump because every movement pops the frame up from crouch and lets it make a sad little hop.. landing in the void, killing time..

now thoo with crouch toggle landing leads to slides..

falling into the void.

respawning me over vodi

KILLING TIME   

today was the first time I rage quit this game.7

idk why they cant reverse that annoying change because it just negatively impacts control of frames uwing a controller.