Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am still waiting for an Infested Outbreak.

AcceptYourDeath

When Operation Plaque Star was announced I had this small hope something epic would happen.

The build up was perfect.... "Is this the end of the world? :awe:" ..........."How many?"...................... "How strong?"................. "I am prepared :nerd:"

Well it was shredding cannon fodder at the end for most of us! And I don`t really mind Plaque Star was the way it was, I don`t think newer players should be excluded from events by difficulty.

However, I am waiting for the day all hell breaks lose, not an isolated mission where we may or may not lose a relay, not Phorid claiming some nodes you can play or simply don`t choosing the other option in your drop down menu. 

I want something cruel and vicious sweeping across the entire star map, locking everything down for good, eating your MR25, riven-fitted guy because he didn`t know what was coming. 

No exclusive mods, no exclusive weapons, no event-health-bar, but we should get a badge :laugh: 

I want the entire community pushed back to Earth fighting for their last remaining nodes.

Spoiler

Psssssst spoiler, somebody does something and Tennos finally strike back :satisfied:

It will be glorious! It will be fun! It will be EPIC! :crylaugh:

Btw I haven`t lost my mind, Dark Age of Camelot did this type of event out of nowhere 15(?) years ago and it was simply amazing! 

Edited by AcceptYourDeath

9 minutes ago, AcceptYourDeath said:

No exclusive mods, no exclusive weapons, no event-health-bar, but we should get a badge :laugh: 

Pal I like your charisma and all but I think it's a bit much to ask players to take place in an event for absolutely nothing. As much I hate how the Acolyte event is set up, I agree that mods from the event should exclusive. Exclusive drops help give incentive for people to get on and ultimately that's what DE wants. For people to get on, play, and spend money. And some people aren't going to get on if they feel like the reward for taking part in an event isn't worth the hassle. Players need to feels like they've accomplished something by playing this (or any) event, and a badge just ain't gonna cut it.