Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Sprint vs Crouch

(PSN)azul86sapphire

Improved Sprint/Toggle Sprint so that sprinting stops less often.

Standing in place with sprint key down no longer causes the sprint posture (for the purposes of Prowl and such).

With the new changes to sprint from the patch notes, it has affected crouching while sprint is active.

I have sprint set to toggle, not hold. While standing still, I can crouch if Sprint has been toggled on. However, once I move, my Warframe stands up, even while keeping Crouch pressed.

Current work-around is to turn Sprint off when crouching and moving

Edited by (PS4)azul86sapphire

Also have this issue on PC with xbox 360 controller. Needs fixing, I'm bad enough at the game without having to fight against the controls

7 hours ago, (PS4)azul86sapphire said:

With the new changes to sprint from the patch notes, it has affected crouching while sprint is active.

I have sprint set to toggle, not hold. While standing still, I can crouch if Sprint has been toggled on. However, once I move, my Warframe stands up, even while keeping Crouch pressed.

Current work-around is to turn Sprint off when crouching and moving

I've also found this to be a nuisance. It has made bullet jumping somewhat of a hassle. I thought at first that it was a bug with bullet jump. With some testing with crouch and sprint, I've pinpointed the issue with my bullet jumping squarely on the sprint changes. If I bullet jump without pressing forward it works as intended. If I press slightly foward in anticipation of moving foward with the jump; it causes the crouch movement, the unintended standing up of my warframe, and failure of the bullet jump.

Video example:

Edited by (PS4)Vaaghn
fix link

Hello guys,

The update, and the changes to sprint, has broken the capacity to go up with Titania while Razorwing is active and high speed (sprint) mode is on too. If I want fly up, I have to toggle off the high speed (sprint). This is a nuisance for me too, since that vertical movement, using L1 and X (in PS4), is important to allow mobility while targeting. So using Titania now is a hassle.

A workaround is press L2 at same time as L1, so to go up, without toggling off sprint, I have to press L1 and L2 at same time, but the movement is performed in low speed, because L2 disables sprint while is pressed. So I am more exposed to be hit.

I hope DE will fix this sooner than later.

Kind regards