The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current changes and event overload makes my head spin

k05h

Yesterday I was laughing hysterically at my screen when I tried to comprehend all the upcoming changes and current events.

It should have been a normal daily grind with sortie and time for fashion frame. But boi was I wrong. The Balor Fomorian event was back. Great opportunity to farm an Imperator Vandal. And while I was farming just isotopes I got a message that the Ghoul event is also back. Ghouls means more Hunter Adrenaline mods as Rage replacement and a chance to complete my condex. Now that I had two events and my daily sortie and realised that Prime Vault had also unsealed. Relics drop from bounties; there is some synergy with the Ghoul event. But three thing at the same time nonetheless.

After I made up my mind about where to farm next I read about upcoming weapon changes on top of the upcoming frame changes. And while I was reading the forum thread slowly making my way through 100 weapons Twitter notifiied me of even more updates. There is an Eidolon update incoming this week on top of all this. While I was wondering if weapon buffs and warframe nerfs would be part of this update the next piece of information came through ingame chat: Trials get axed and arcanes will be Eidolon drops. 

Sooo many changes ... I am just overwhelmed. 

I think they gained the ability to not require sleep/food... Or they hired Androids... Or the flash.... Or they all got superpowers... 

Srsly tho, I hope they're staying sane/healthy lol. It is a LOT, on a very short span.

Edited by Maka.Bones

vor 52 Minuten schrieb Darkfeather21:

Plat prices notwithstanding, why would you replace it? Rage and Adrenaline stack.

If you want to use both. Sure why not. For me one is more than enough.

I just think in new-player-terms. Rage is hard to get or expensive.