Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

[DE]Megan

22 hours ago, PrinnyNico said:

Because it is final and DE showcased it in the last DevStream. All I can say is it looked lame and boring. It was just an overglorified survival mode.

NOTHING is final in a Dev Build. They were showing us what's Dark Sectors going to be, but they never said: "This is the final to be shipped Version of Dark Sectors!"

It looked kinda boring but Reb was playing against lvl 25+ Image playing against 3 lvl 100 Heavy Gunner OR A NOX?! You wont be able to just stay chillaxed. 

Il y a 2 heures, Anchenar a dit :

NOTHING is final in a Dev Build. They were showing us what's Dark Sectors going to be, but they never said: "This is the final to be shipped Version of Dark Sectors!"

It looked kinda boring but Reb was playing against lvl 25+ Image playing against 3 lvl 100 Heavy Gunner OR A NOX?! You wont be able to just stay chillaxed. 

I'm already chillax against 4lvl 100 Bombard, Nox and Heavy Gunner. As for the experience I have with the Dev Streams is when they showcase something, it's always mostly finished and just need some polishing, meaning when they showed the plains, it came as it was shown and everything they showed before.

23 hours ago, 0nyxTheWolf said:

because its a beam weapon. DE confirmed Via Dev Workshop that they will work on Beam weapons in a separate update.

mutalist quanta isnt a beam weapon, lol. its a projectile based weapon. you may want to go actually play with the gun before assuming its like the base quanta.

So why was the Daikyu, a relatively low-usage weapon, inside of a low-usage weapon category already, actually nerfed in all of these changes? There is no buff to compensate for the pretty big 80 damage reduction.

And the 0.5s charge reduction doesn't really matter - a full 1s of charge time still pretty much requires a mod slot to compensate for that if the bow is to see any practical use. Very sad the longbow is getting such treatment, because it is easily the most satisfying of bows to use.

25 minutes ago, Kh0rnet said:

So why was the Daikyu, a relatively low-usage weapon, inside of a low-usage weapon category already, actually nerfed in all of these changes? There is no buff to compensate for the pretty big 80 damage reduction.

And the 0.5s charge reduction doesn't really matter - a full 1s of charge time still pretty much requires a mod slot to compensate for that if the bow is to see any practical use. Very sad the longbow is getting such treatment, because it is easily the most satisfying of bows to use.

...I don't even know where to start with this. Did you actually read the changes? It's not an 80 damage nerf and .5 second buff, it's a 40 damage nerf and a .75 second buff. 

And how can you say that a charge time buff doesn't matter when it's 43% less, close to half? Before it was almost as slow as the Opticor with half the damage, now it's as slow as the old quick bows with over double their old damage, in what world is this bad, I can finally use the Daikyu now, especially against bosses with its new ridiculous DPS. 

A full 1s of charge time is compensated for by ridiculous status chance and double base damage over all the other bows, that's worth multiple mod slots...

1 hour ago, Excalibursin said:

...I don't even know where to start with this. Did you actually read the changes? It's not an 80 damage nerf and .5 second buff, it's a 40 damage nerf and a .75 second buff. 

And how can you say that a charge time buff doesn't matter when it's 43% less, close to half? Before it was almost as slow as the Opticor with half the damage, now it's as slow as the old quick bows with over double their old damage, in what world is this bad, I can finally use the Daikyu now, especially against bosses with its new ridiculous DPS. 

A full 1s of charge time is compensated for by ridiculous status chance and double base damage over all the other bows, that's worth multiple mod slots...

Whatever, made some typos or mistakes due to my own maths when testing in the simulacrum. My point still stands - damage nerf, nothing to compensate. We were promised extra 10% crit chance. Less charge time? Wowee - it still needs a mod slot dedicated to fire rate, unlike all the other bows now, effectively making them additionally superior due to an extra free DPS mod. Daikyu got the shaft this patch, plain and simple. You NEED a good riven to make it sortie viable.

Also, if you think bows have any business being status weapons (outside of Dread's slash procs I guess [and maybe something with gas would work, but still would be garbage compared to something like Lanka in this case]) then stop with this condescending tone please because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. That goes double for the Daikyu, which is intended to be the most "one shot, one kill" kind of bow - and right now Dread blows it away in that aspect with its ridiculous base 50% crit chance (and primary slash damage, of course). 

Just now, Uberipoo said:

Hmm The Boltor Prime is now worse than the Telos Boltor, but higher mastery rank?

Acording to my testing ingame anyway...

The difference is like ... 1 rank. (Boltor P is rank 13 mind you). It also has 32 % status chance so don't mod for crits.

How different do you want it to be...

On 2/10/2018 at 12:37 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Stradavar

• Status chance increased from 5% to 12% (Auto)
  • Critical chance increased from 15% to 24% (Auto)
  • Status chance increased from 15% to 16% (Semi Auto)
  • Critical chance increased from 20% to 28% (Semi Auto)
  • Decreased automatic recoil

Stradevar automatic recoil was significantly INCREASED after your changes. I played stradevar just two days before you applied it and I played yesterday. 

Stradeval in auto is now barely managable on medium distance. 

Sorry, but apparently you did not decrease automatic recoil - au contraire!

Archived