Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

[DE]Megan

I don't want do sound offensive, but this "repairing what is not broken" policy seems very disturbing since tonkor nerf. You must realize that people are using weapon X or frame Y too often cause these solve the task at hand, while other things don't. It is not a reason to destroy X and Y completely. In particular, I`m really disappointed with the ember and chroma nerf. Chroma`s "ridiculous" damage is not something you get out of the box, given the frame itself is not so easily obtained and you need some rare mods and forma to build up strength, etc. You spend some time and effort to build an eidolon hunter and -poof- the next update its gone. Correct me if i'm wrong, but % of 1-hitting chomas is rather small, and most of them are more or less seasoned players, who put a lot of time and sometimes money into your game. Don't hey deserve to 1-hit your precious teralyst?
If you consider the damage output too excessive you can lower it, but not like in 100 times! In current state, damage multiplier must be at least twice as high, and team buff is unnecessary, cause it lacks range. The recasting is great though, but in my opinion any such an ability should have a recast, like mesa's armor or valkyr`s warcry - why do we even need to wait for them to expire?
On the other hand the problem with teralyst hunt might be in that timer - this thing just forces players to exploit any opportunity to quicken the battle (well. it is always good to kill a boss as quickly as possible, but here it is a must). If only the hunt could continue while squad is still fighting, the damage nerf wouldn't be such an issue (also, less experienced players could also benefit from it). If people are willing to spend an hour or more to fight the boss - it is their own choice. Or maybe, number of hunts per day should be limited, but the hunt could be entered any time regardless day and night cycle.

GREAT! AWESOME!... oh wait. CRAP! IT ISN'T! so you increased the projectile speed for nearly all projectile using weapons but you didn't rework ivara's navigator, GREAT. Now nearly every projectile hits a wall or flies half way out of eidolon before the camera finished switching to it even though this issue was mentioned multiple times in the workshop thread before the changes hit. Yeah.... might as well pull out the 2 key while using ivara since it can't be used for anything but the slowest throw weapon anymore.

i need to complain  DE about the Dual Toxocyst Nurf .. about the buff going 6sec-2sec i mean really 2 second buff 2 SECONDS .. this was my fev weapon in the game u u guys ruined it .. put lot of effort making it in to a good weapon .. least plz for god sake make it least 4sec's why 2 seconds .. plz give i use it on my mesa mainly ..i love this weapon .plz fix it for god sake DE .

DE: Fix focus farming. The whole don't-kill-until-you-get-the-thingy-and-then-rush-to-get-as-many-kills-as-you-can needs another look. It encourages optimization for killing fast, and discourages the use of support frames. While this stands, there will always be a new niche focus farming strategy. Certainly you have shaked things up, however we will soon settle into a new meta.

And, to be honest, I do not want you to kill another meta. At least not in the foreseeable future. Because having to go redo builds, test and re forma stuff, should not be a common thing.

I have no idea how the ideal focus farm would look like. I hope you can come up with something that when optimized isn't harmful.

PS: you could Banshee and Ember a bit more of armor, you know? That won't make them kill hoards with a single button - I promise.

On 10/02/2018 at 12:37 AM, [DE]Megan said:

• Prime Vault Bounty Relics in Stage 1 have been moved to be rewarded in Stage 2 and weighted accordingly amongst the other Stages. It’s worth noting that Bounty Stage 5 now yields the highest chance of getting a Vaulted Relic. Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage.

Nice update! thank you for everything.. except this quoted bit.
I know that "you don't like us to farm over and over..."
BUT doing so, you are forcing us to do it much more.
This fix is also very funny :D
it seems you want to help us... but it's not true, and you know it :)

I don't like to complain, as i told already, this update is really good. but the Chroma omicide (or Warficide... i don't konw how to call it...)
and this.. are terrible, there are many other ways of balancing, i know it requires a lot of beta testing (with good beta testers too) 
But it doesen't feel that right.

Again, very nice update! like the new Eidolons mechanics too. better than the basic one!

@[DE]Megan So this update is awesome. Thanks for all the new content and reworks. You guys have done an amazing job with the new teralyst.

Only two things bothering me as of right now.

1. Atlas Armor decay is to fast and rubble needs to be affected by vacuum (because some rubble is elevated and you need to jump to pick it up)

2. Volts Discharge Range is not affected by duration. So this removes his abilities synergizing because his Speed is duration based and so are his shields. If the problem with this is the lockdown of entire maps why not use the changes that were made to banshees resonating quake. As the discharge travels outward the stun duration for enemies decays making enemies far away stuned shorter/less damage and at the same time allowing them to come closer faster.

No matter how i mod him for range his speed takes to much of a hit because of "overextended" basically debuffing him and using Blind Rage makes him to energy hungry. As it has been mentioned by alot of people actually consistency is what i am asking for. Zephyr 1. Range based on duration while her 3 is based on duration and so is her 4 with range only taking effect on the cast ability. Same with Nova. But somehow Volt can't get the same synergy?

I hope this gets discussed and implemented because it would make Atlas and Volt more fun.

p.s: Prime Access Accessory Packs - 19,90€ / per bundle available all the time --> make it rain!

About the "balancing" of weapons and warframes.

I played dota 2 before it became the cancerous tumor it is now, and I can say that I've seen heroes come and go, and what I meant by go is nerfed to oblivion, but the thing is a few people will always find a way to make the heroes meta again. Example Gyrocopter is a physical base dmg dealer until the nerf, now people use his skill as a powerful nuker (very powerful if you're a good farmer). Other example is Bounty Hunter a one shot DPS, but since the nerf he's just a crispy support now.The point is in term of nerf and buff, it is normal for an online game and people will always find a way to adapt.

You can say that you invest too much formas or potatoes, I can say that I invest money on the let's say nerfed hero costume. Well you can say that I can sell the costume if I don't like it anymore. The thing is if a "thing" is not meta anymore, the price will drop 70%+ in the market, making my investment worthless.

TLDR; adapt. Git. Gud.

There are two things that need to change with mag and she would be perfect in my opinion.

1: remove damage from polarize and make it a % debuff that can attain 100% when geared towards power strength, (lets say 185 to 200 area) 

2: Change her passive to being able to attain double the normal overshield cap. making her a sort of shield tank when fighting enemies that do not afflict slash or toxin

and as a thing unrelated to mag, but would still help her out a lot DE PLEZ! Give players sheild gates! :D

1 hour ago, 0nyxTheWolf said:

There are two things that need to change with mag and she would be perfect in my opinion.

1: remove damage from polarize and make it a % debuff that can attain 100% when geared towards power strength, (lets say 185 to 200 area) 

2: Change her passive to being able to attain double the normal overshield cap. making her a sort of shield tank when fighting enemies that do not afflict slash or toxin

and as a thing unrelated to mag, but would still help her out a lot DE PLEZ! Give players sheild gates! :D

Due to how shields work even double overshields would not really be that tanky. Like you said, shield gating is needed or at least have it so shields benefit from damage reduction somehow.

hace 3 horas, GA-Bulletproof dijo:

I always thought receiving focus at the same speed/amount that you receive syndicate standing would solve the issue.

I do believe that focus farming should feel different from plain standing farming. And by that I mean that I believe focus should not feel like another syndicate. Furthermore, I think DE wanted focus to break game play... that is, to make you do something different.

However, I do agree that making it work like standing farming would work. After all standing farming is far less problematic than focus farming. So, we should probably take that as a template for focus farming.

Here is an idea:

- First off, let focus farming be viable without doing anything special. It can be proportional to standing farming.

- Have focus farming buffs associated to an actions at random (instead of a pickup). Eg: Use an ability or a particular weapon.

- Show what is the current action for focus buff visible in the HUD.

- And finally, make those focus farming buffs last less and be more frequent. Preferably have their frequency not tied to affinity.

Edit: I am not saying that the buff would work solely for a particular action, but that doing that action would kick in the buff, which would stay for a given period, during which the gained focus (by whatever means) is increased.

The objectives here are:

- Allow focus farming to happen casually. That is, if you do not want to go out of your way, you still get some focus.

- Have dedicated focus farming be based in mixing thing up. Without would translate to have more balanced load outs instead of specialized in a single thing.

The underlying metaphor is that dedicated focus farming requires player attention, "focus", if you will.

14 hours ago, TheMagicalSharpie said:

As far as I can tell, none.  It's a bit of a wash for higher level stuff, though it's still fairly useful in bursts to take down up to level 30 content.   Her utility skills are her 2 and 3 now.

i think it's somewhat useful in bursts too, so why not just give it a timer and hit it once to cast it instead of having to toggle it off which everyone will do after it's brief usefulness has expired

there's little reason for it to be a channeled skill now if they're going to keep it this way

3 hours ago, Nottezio said:

TLDR; adapt. Git. Gud.

Although this has a point, and adapt we will, the Dota 2 example seems irrelevant. Cause WF is not even remotely a competitive game. I didn't play Dota, but played CS. More time you spend there, more "Gud" you are, or have your &#! soundly kicked. The more time you spend in WF the more gear you have. "Gitting gud" at WF means having right gear and knowing EXACTLY what to do, be it from practicing, watching youtube, or reading "WTF are u doin u * nub!!1" comments from squadmates. And changing mechanics of what is working well, with no evident reason, is like changing a fine tuned violin into a flute just at the middle of a concert. Not surprisingly people tend not to like it and post feedback to DE to consider.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:16 PM, Strykts said:

Initial thoughts on changes to Zephyr:

Tailwind is still a novelty. I continue run an old Boom Zephyr build but use the Ogris instead of the Tonkor. I bullet jump more than anything. I even use a maxed out Lightning Dash for a better bullet jump. It's just far more controllable. I just see Tailwind as an energy dump that isn't needed. Even on Plains I prefer to call in an Archwing rather than use Tailwind. Putting it and Dive Bomb together is just putting on a bandaid. Even when taking into account that they did damage, the damage was negligible. Probably ineffective passed level 30 enemies. If I need to knock something down, the Ogris handles that well enough with some decent damage too.

Air burst could be nifty but, having the sole purpose of rag-dolling makes it worthless in my eyes especially with such a high energy cost. This is not taking into consideration the synergy it is supposed to have with Tornado. Test will have to be done. Personally, though, I feel an ability should be able to stand on its own rather than having to be propped up by another. If it can stand on it's own AND work well with another then all the better.

So to add to these thoughts, and more, after a bit more simulacrum and night time Plains:

Thoughts on Tailwind and Air Burst have not changed.

Tornado, however, does seem to have some merit now. Before I go on just keep in mind this was only done in the simulacrum as I just don't feel like working up to level 100+ enemies. Now, with it working similar to Hydroid's puddle and transferring received damage to what's caught inside, it seems to do a good job at doing so. Using 8 level 110 Heavy Gunners, I was able to take them out with only 5 shots from my Ogris. In comparison, it would take just over 15 rounds from my Ogris normally. Overall I think this is a good change for Tornado however, it's still clunky to use. Not to mention that an enemy will be thrown out in about 2 seconds. I think it would be more interesting if Zerphyr actually became the Tornado instead and offered more control over movement while still keeping the damage transfer. As well as holding on to enemies a little longer. Maybe do that with the Augment?

As far as the supposed synergy between Air Burst and Tornado. It's less than a resounding "Meh". I can't see the point or function behind making the Tornadoes a bit taller. If it increased size overall (height and width) then it might be marginally useful. Yet to maximize the use of Tornado for damage you have to forgo Air Burst in order to get on target as fast as possible before the Tornadoes lose hold of what needs to be dead.

I feel like all abilities that shoot projectiles out without a need for target should be chargeable (ie: ember's fireball, frost's freeze, zephyr's air burst, hydroid's tempest barrage [this can already be charged], nyx's psychic bolts, and volt's shock). But that's just my opinion. Everything else in this update seems great.

the raids was more bugged in the past remove them now and set the arcanas to eidolon let me think that you want to push ppl to eidolon

pls dont kill the raids

fix them and update it but dont kill them

they are the only place for real teamplay in this game!

This is a personal ask:  Please can you Tweak Hydrolyst  Abilities FX  Skin Visual or Size ?, Those lights are about to make me suffer from Epilepsy, seriously. More if you are the guy who is in charge of the lures. I like to farm and everything related to warframe but i'm not the only who ends with a headache after fighting Hydrolyst, am i ?

log in - take the daily reward - go to foundry - claim a fully built forma - build another forma - log out

well, with this update i'm sure i'll have more time to play PoE. not the Eidolon PoE. but the other PoE.

on a shorter note:

I know you're having a blast of newcomers to play WF & join the community. you'll get tons of money from these fresh tennos as well. congrats.

but for fellow older tennos(?) oh, boy.

22 hours ago, Somerlo said:

So I went to check what exactly changed in the drop table, and realised that what they did was actually increase the chances of all the unvaulted relics drop rates towards the end of the bounties...so bailing after the first few stages is the least efficient way of faming now!

Unvaulted Relic Bounty Drop Rates as of Update 22.12.0

Lith G2 (all rotations) : Stage 2 - 10.27%, Stage 3 - 26.79%

Lith G2 (lvl 15 - 25 ghoul) : Stage 2 & 3 - 17.84%, Stage 4 - 22.62%

Meso E1 (rotation A) : Stage 2 & 3 - 12.5%, Stage 4 - 35%

Meso F3 (rotation B & C) : Stage 2 & 3 - 14.78%, Stage 4 - 38.64%

Neo E1 (rotation C) : Stage 2 & 3 - 12.5%, Stage 4 - 12.28%, Stage 5 - 35%

Neo E1 (lvl 40 - 50 ghoul) : Stage 2 & 3 - 17.84%, Stage 4 - 15.64%, Stage 5 - 22.62%

Neo F1 (rotation A & B) : Stage 2 & 3 - 14.78%, Stage 4 - 14.53%, Stage 5 - 38.64%

Axi L1 (rotation B) : Stage 2 & 3 - 33.04%, Stage 4 - 27.54%, Stage 5 - 43.18%

Axi S2 (rotation A & C) : Stage 2 & 3 - 33.04%, Stage 4 - 27.54%, Stage 5 - 43.18%

DE needs to communicate such changes more clearly...I got so angry at first too.

TLDR: STAY TILL THE LAST STAGE, the drop rate of unvaulted relics is THE HIGHEST for Stage 5!! Esp Axi relics, its 43.18%...

source: https://www.warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

First Lets say for Axi Relic.
before update. if you do 1 stage only: for prime vault axi relic you will get 50%
(play solo, use excal range build, use skill 1 to get location in 4sec, finish stage 1, extract or maybe quit mission)
stage1: 50%,  stage1: 50%,  stage1: 50%,  stage1: 50%,  stage1: 50%.

with new update.
to get unvault axi relic, assume your calculation / your source is correct.
Stage1:  0%, Stage2: 33.04%,  Stage3: 33.04%, Stage4: 27.54%, stage5: 43.18%

----
Second. is your source is reliable? I mean. Before update. (again in here I will talk about Bounty Lvl 40-60)
in Stage 5. Before update there are 2 uncommon drop, and 3 rare drop. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bounty#Level 40-60

- Uncommon: Cetus Wisp     40%
- Uncommon: 300 Kuva        14%
- Rare          : Furax Part      16%
- Rare          : Stance Mods  16%
- Rare          : Eidolon Lens  14%

In New Update, now there are 3 uncommon drop, and 3 rare drop (you can check in game by yourself)
if Uncommon: Axi Relic  43.18% like you said, how about  other reward drop chance?
with additional uncommon, it would be make sense that the chance is smaller.
DE should consider to remove another Uncommon reward.

Archived