Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember the Useless

Valthryn

45 minutes ago, CaptainZgred said:

Learn to use a molt on higher levels, see how often it gets shredded to pieces even when almost entirely covered from enemy fire.

By the way, did I mention that your precious molt doesn't get much more priority over your warframe?

And said priority works in very limited area?

38 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

did i forget to mention moving around helps. 20 min on mot no problem 40min+ at your own risk few frames can survive long duration mot without stealth so... again even in a squad saryn will always beat ember on damage and as ive said dead enemies dont need to be CCed.

okay, I have a feeling you two are using different points of refrence here. for example, one of you could be using sortie 3 as your refrence, while the other would be using 3 hour survival. since survival enemies scale infinitely, 3 hour  survival enemies would be much tougher than anything you could possibly come across in sorties.

39 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

dont get me wrong i like ember and WoF nerf was a knee jerk reaction for ember killing trash in the blink of an eye up to lvl 40. after that its just a CC tool but dont get it twisted saryn is her own woman and isnt a replacement for any frame.

actually, with my akbronco prime to debuff enemies, and my flash accelerant to debuff them further, while also buffing myself... my ember playstyle could easily kill level 80 enemies fast enough to maintain max energy and max ammo, simply by looting their corpses. level 30 enemies, on the other hand, were a complete joke; I could kill them just by running past them.

28 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

actually, with my akbronco prime to debuff enemies, and my flash accelerant to debuff them further, while also buffing myself... my ember playstyle could easily kill level 80 enemies fast enough to maintain max energy and max ammo, simply by looting their corpses. level 30 enemies, on the other hand, were a complete joke; I could kill them just by running past them.

like most other AOE frames/weapons really. DE had no real good reason to nerf WoF like they did.

1 minute ago, EinheriarJudith said:

im sure the nerf is more felt in plains as well.

eh, she was never all that great in plains TBH. that's where Mesa shined, given there were no walls, and her range is mainly just limited by her line of sight.