Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas' Rubble

NIkuno

Did a little playing around with the different abilities and it seem that rubble doesn't even work correctly unless you use the ability Petrify. It certainly doesn't trigger with Path of Statues, nor does it work unless I kill it (which is not specified in the tool tip if that is supposed to be the case). Anyone else having issues with this?

Yep, having the same issues. Not getting rubble from Path of Statues as host or not host, but getting rubble fine with Petrify/Rumblers. 

I am also having issues with the armor degen constantly going down when I'm not host as well. I don't think I have even got more than half my rubble meter full since it goes away too fast and quickly, as it doesn't scale off str or duration at all.

*Also turns out, Path of Statues does not have the regular petrify damage bonus that was added in the buff. It functions like the old petrify.

Edited by Diezen

Yeah, I too feel that rubble is going down faster than ruble.

If enemies take more that one hit to kill, it becomes extremely hard to keep the stacks at a stable level, and next to impossible to accumulate more.

Decay rate should be lowered, or rubble should be granted for succsessfull hits, as in case with Nidus' stacks, not just for kills.

12 hours ago, Atlas_Endure said:

As an Atlas main, I 100% agree with you guys, it would be nice if Path of Statues gave rubbles upon death of the enemies petrified by its effect.

:nerd:

Let’s see...claims to be atlas main, atlas profile icon, atlas related name...yup. That checks out.

After the recent hotfix, I have noticed a few things that needs to be addressed, first of all, petrify needs to be halved energy-wise even with a max efficiency build I still run out of energy way too often.

Secondly, Rubble loot range needs to be increased drastically, I would say similar to Reactant's loot range from Void Fissures.

Thirdly, Rubble's visibility needs to be improved, they are too hard to notices in many tilesets, it forces us player to stop fighting for a moment to locate the rubbles and then run to them to pick them up since their loot range is too small.

If those issues gets addressed, Atlas rework will be very good and viable. The Rubble decay fix and Path of Statues fix are already a good start.

:highfive:

13 hours ago, Atlas_Endure said:

After the recent hotfix, I have noticed a few things that needs to be addressed, first of all, petrify needs to be halved energy-wise even with a max efficiency build I still run out of energy way too often.

Secondly, Rubble loot range needs to be increased drastically, I would say similar to Reactant's loot range from Void Fissures.

Thirdly, Rubble's visibility needs to be improved, they are too hard to notices in many tilesets, it forces us player to stop fighting for a moment to locate the rubbles and then run to them to pick them up since their loot range is too small.

If those issues gets addressed, Atlas rework will be very good and viable. The Rubble decay fix and Path of Statues fix are already a good start.

:highfive:

I run Hunter Adrenaline to help with the energy (like I do on just about every frame), but you are right, it is a pretty hefty cost. That said, I still use it more than when it was a channel ability. Mind you, I play with a game pad and switching abilities is a real pain until I can get a different one with more programmable buttons.

I would love to see an icon or something to show me where the rubble is, since I am pretty sure they will not change the pick up radius (I don't remember where, but they said that was completely intentional, so I don't see them changing it).

I am participating in a different thread in regards to the augments, if you are interested. Hopefully that gets some more traction and they address the lackluster mods.