Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mission in PoE

N4ughtyBanana

Hello, 
With the new riven mission update we just got a whole lot of annoying mission.

Heres one, Kill 10 wild animals with a fishing spears with an active pet present.

I"ve just been trying to find some for about 1 hours and a half and im halfway through it. 
- They dont have a specific spawnrate. 
- They are hard to see. 
- You can't use Enemies Radar to find them and Neither does Loot Radar can see them.
- They start running away once you kill one unless you cc them (With no damage cc like ivara/equinox sleep or vauban etc)

Heres another one, Kill 3 Dargyn Pilot before they hit the ground with a bow.

This is hilarious.
Does anybody have Kill 10 Teralyst solo with a fishing spears and hobbled dragon key to make me feel better ? 

I get the feeling DE put in these new challenges to try to force players into using the new transmuters to try to get a riven they can actually unveil.

Unless you can't even transmute veiled rivens, in which case they just wanted to jack up the market (again) by reducing the number of unveiled rivens available.

Either way, it's still really annoying for us players.

"Kill 3 Dargyn Pilot before they hit the ground with a bow."

There are warframe abilities that will slow all enemy movement, including fall rate.  This isn't actually that difficult if you plan out where you kill the guy and the abilities you bring along for it. 

As for the critter-hunting?  Hey, we already have a 'collect twelve medallions' requirement.  Such skill requirements on that one.

And don't pretend that abusing frame abilities mechanics isn't a staple of Riven unlocking already.  I can't imagine a world where one is supposed to do any of the 'take no damage' rivens without using Prowl in spawn...  

Edited by megalomaniacalHalide