Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts and Invasion

Atekron

so, what is alerts? does it only here for newbies? excluding alternate helmets for warframes and occasional reactor/catalyst the rest rewards are trash, 10 waves of defence or 2-3 interception for orokin cell? cmn...

invasion - do we really need to do one mission for 3-5 times? why not make enemies 3-5 times stronger instead?

some fixes to those outdated systems would be nice addition to all of recent "mainline" updates

Alerts are missions that are outside the norm for sometimes unique rewards, sometimes a token one. If you don't want to do them, then don't. I sometimes run alerts just for fun

Invasions are meant to show dedication, not power. You want to fight level 100 enemies, go do the sortie or kuva flood or something. Tripling the level of enemies in invasions just locks out those who don't have triple the power needed to complete the mission

11 minutes ago, EmilotMargus said:

So you basically complain about having more ways to earn more items. Interesting.. 

so, what's point of your comment? do you agree/disagree, want to add something?  isn't having more "ways to earn more items" essence of this game, like any other looter?

Edited by Atekron

6 minutes ago, Atekron said:

so, what's point of your comment? do you agree/disagree, want to add something?  isn't having more "ways to earn more items" essence of this game, like any other looter?

They're not outdated in my opinion, and I've never seen anyone complain about either one of them. It they made the invasions harder, it would be impossible for new players to earn the big resources. Don't just focus on veteran players. 

The reason tehy changed such is simple, we got more and more weapons and equipment woh need more of this things, you know back then FIeldorn Invasion was rare as example, or Oxium beeinga rare sight with drones maybe 1-2 at msot on eahc mission with 2-3 oxium as drop and they were toghter enemys also, so you could screw that up.

They offer more vareity simply now as bonus, beeing more player friendyl then other games, or would you rather have lets say optional helmets for plat only? Having ot wait for a Fieldron or Injector to build every 12 hours?

They simply made them by now into very nice QoL changes, and not just lock things away behind a pay- or grindwall.

I don't see the point about complaining about a certain variety in missions and gameplay with ALerts and Invasions, they are bonus for people who try to focus on certain resources maybe with them beeing lucky to be on when those occur.