Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLS role back melee kill sound

Question_Mark_01

• 4 weeks later...

Where the announced the hitreg sound someone asked if there'll be an option to turn it off. I speculated no. I'm disappointed to find I was right.

Your lead sound designer and I have VERY different ideas of what sounds good. This sounds like someone tapping a bag of rice. Or maybe ripping a piece of paper. Please let me turn it off. I don't need a hitreg sound at all.

On 2/13/2018 at 2:39 AM, Question_Mark_01 said:

changed enemy hit sound makes the game boring

what... how does it make the game boring it's a sound not a mechanic how can a sound make the game boring, it baffles me that you would say this even in a sarcastic way. (which i hope it is).

On 3/10/2018 at 11:01 PM, ACorpse said:

Where the announced the hitreg sound someone asked if there'll be an option to turn it off. I speculated no. I'm disappointed to find I was right.

Your lead sound designer and I have VERY different ideas of what sounds good. This sounds like someone tapping a bag of rice. Or maybe ripping a piece of paper. Please let me turn it off. I don't need a hitreg sound at all.

When this feature is released, there will be a toggle switch in the Audio Options menu which will allow you to turn off the hit notifications.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we set this option to "Old"? So the game decides which sound to use depending on the enemy faction. Jelly on Infested, Jawbreaker on Grineer, Jawbreaker + a little Fizzle on Corpus.. And there is the type of physical damage. Things who get CUT sound different then being hit with an IMPACT blunt weapon.