Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Generic Clan Emblems, Free for use.

chaotea

5f280fcd863d5cfed6bce38eaf790245-dc2n9rc

Hi all. I sometimes design clan emblems on when requested for free. Recently, Ive decided to create some 'Generic' emblems that anyone can use should they with. While it will mean having an emblem other people might use, i understand that alot of people may not want to go through the hassle of commissioning one.

For those people, i present my first generic clan emblem. If put usage disclaimers at the bottom of the emblem pages, but basically im happy for you to download these, add your own text, and send them for approval. There's a few variants, so i hope this helps some people.

The main link goes to a Deviant Art page, which acts as a hub for the images. Links are at the bottom of the page. Alternatively you should be able to click the images. (Note, the image above is a sample work, and is about 3x as big as the warframe logo is required to be. So best not use that one 🙂 )

Main Page: https://chaotea.deviantart.com/art/All-Purpose-Warframe-Clan-Emblem-Display-Edition-730039080

Below: Images of the variants available.

All Purpose Warframe Clan Emblem - Full BronzeAll Purpose Warframe Clan Emblem - Full SilverAll Purpose Warframe Clan Emblem - Full GoldAll Purpose Warframe Clan Emblem - Full IronAll Purpose Warframe Clan Emblem - Full BrassAll Purpose Warframe Clan Emblem - True ExcaliberAll Purpose Warframe Clan Emblem - Bronze + IronAll Purpose Warframe Clan Emblem - Gold + SilverAll Purpose Warframe Clan Emblem - Iron + Brass

EDIT:

I've had alot of people contact me about personal emblem creation. I do make emblems for people, for free. PM me if your interested. However, in order to keep me sane, and reduce pressure on something that is more a side hobby, i will only accept projects i find are interesting. I will only accept one at a time as well.

I am no longer creating emblams, not having the time or motivation any more.

Here's the link to my Emblem gallery, as well as some of my past works:

https://www.deviantart.com/chaotea/gallery/60458775/Commissioned-Icons

clan_emblem_collection_by_chaotea-da1i86

clan_emblem_collection_page_2_by_chaotea

clan_emblem_collection_page_3_by_chaotea

Edited by chaotea
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wait, so, do you just make people emblems for free? Because:

a) That’s super cool and generous if you do

and b) If you do, are you still doing it, and would you be able to make one for me/my clan?

I’d be happy to pay some plat if you’re not doing it for free anymore, but your work looks great and I’ve been meaning to get an emblem for my clan for ages.

Thanks

11 hours ago, (PS4)doctor_em-15 said:

Wait, so, do you just make people emblems for free? Because:

a) That’s super cool and generous if you do

I make them for fun, plus doing it for free gives me more artistic freedom.

11 hours ago, (PS4)doctor_em-15 said:

and b) If you do, are you still doing it, and would you be able to make one for me/my clan?

Sure. PM me a message and we can start talking about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings my name is Calibrijade0206 from The Tenno Consordium and are in need of your service, I am looking for an emblem that has a dragon in it and with our clan name in it

Please contact me in game also if need be but this is what I am needing an I need to know how much you are charging for it to be done.

Looking forward to hearing from you.,

Sincerely

Cali

Consordium Executive 

Tenno Consordium

Edited by (PSN)Calibrijade0206
added more to my statement

7 hours ago, (PSN)Calibrijade0206 said:

Greetings my name is Calibrijade0206 from The Tenno Consordium and are in need of your service, I am looking for an emblem that has a dragon in it and with our clan name in it

Please contact me in game also if need be but this is what I am needing an I need to know how much you are charging for it to be done.

Looking forward to hearing from you.,

Sincerely

Cali

Consordium Executive 

Tenno Consordium

Read my post, all the informations on there.