Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mote Amp Cannot Be Gilded

(PSN)Capn_ThunderHook

I have looked at other threads and no one has brought this up yet. 

After noticing that there is a need for "Mote Prism" to be leveled up in my player profile, I rebought another Mote Amp after having traded mine In the first time for standing awhile ago. I leveled this new amp up to level 30 in about an hour and a half and then tried to Gild it so I could finally receive mastery for it. However, when I went to go to the quills It was not even able to be Gilded and I cannot receive mastery rank points for it. My other two amps showed up, but the mote amp did not. 

edit: How am i supposed to achieve mastery rank 25, if i cannot gild the mote amp (or mote prism?)

Edited by (PS4)nic6567

On 2/12/2018 at 5:59 PM, (PS4)nic6567 said:

edit: How am i supposed to achieve mastery rank 25, if i cannot gild the mote amp (or mote prism?)

You can achieve MR25 without it. 

Right now on PS4 you can spare 2 weapons or 1 frame for MR25.

I'm MR25 and the only things I haven't finished are the Raplak Prism and the Akbolto Prime.  I have all time limited gear and all login rewards up to Sigma and Octanis.  So at the very least, i can confirm there is roughly 6000 points of leeway, IF you have everything that was ever released on PS4.  Being down the Mote Amp still leaves it possible to be done and still have an extra weapon to do.

If all you have left to level is that, and you're not yet MR25, it means you're missing something - and there are a few weapons that do not show in Profile or Codex unless you own them (due to their exclusivity/acquisition).  I know personally when MR23 hovering near, I couldn't figure out why my friend was ahead in MR Points, and it was the Machete Wraith, which I could not view in my codex or profile - all categories were showing completed with nothing missing - but when I compared my profile to his, I eventually found he had one more melee than me - for example sake we'll say my list was 89/89 and his was 90/90 - both showed as complete because one weapon was simply not accounted for in mine.  Cross comparison of profiles eventually led me to realize I didn't have Machete Wraith.  

If you are missing something and don't know what - you can send me a friend request on WF and as soon as you do, you can then compare your profile to mine, so you can figure out what you're missing.

That all being said, DE should still look into this and fix it.  I was able to guild my Mote Amp, but this was back around when PoE dropped, so it's very possible they patched in a bug.  (I mean they did also put in a patch where you can't donate Mote Amp, so maybe the same time they broke it?)

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

4 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

If you are missing something and don't know what - you can send me a friend request on WF and as soon as you do, you can then compare your profile to mine, so you can figure out what you're missing.

Xbox One doesn't require someone to be on your friends list to view their profile.  I'm pretty certain you don't have that requirement either.  There's a command that you can type into the chat box to see anyone's profile:

/profile username

What I've discovered is that if the username has any spaces in it, you'll have to put quotes around it...at least on Xbox One, but it's probably the same for you.