Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

its sad.

Trans_Tomboy

came back after not playing a few months, and the plains are even more bugged then when i left. im not even sure what to say about that. not only that, but some fairly obviously in need of a buff weapons where completely ignored, such as mutalist quanta, acrid, and stug, to name a few. this is of course ignoring beam weapons which we have as yet to see what they do with, and ignoring all the balance problems that wherent taken care of/caused by the changes they allready made. i feel like the games actually going backwards in some ways. nerfs to staple warframes, "reworks" that dont feel like they did enough for the frames they came for. but hey, you guys finally did something for ash, but it took you how long? im assuming we can expect just as long a wait till you guys revisit some of the frames you recently ruined, and same for the weapons you glossed over/messed with. im sure ill be given a hard time for not being constructive, but tbh, the content in this games been continued to be pumped out, and coming into the game broken, while old content has been left to rust, and old bugs havent been adressed, or been adressed improperly. i like this game, and i want to still love this game. but it just doesnt feel like de cares as much as we are expected to believe they do. and if they do, it doesnt feel like it.