Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Glitch?

Djedsah

Im not sure if this is a glitch or not but here it goes: Me and some other guys were fighting a gantulyst. It was my second time and when we killed it it said bounty failed? This was our setup: Harrow, Trinity, Chroma and Volt. We had 4 lures throughout the fight. 

I’ve experienced some glitches myself too. We were doing 3 eidolon hunts and we saw an Terlyst. We approached it (with 3 lures) and start to shoot at it. It was normal ar first, it shoot the comet-rain attack on us and then disappear into the lake (same animation like when it appeared, just reversed). We thought we didn’t have engh lures so we found a good amount of 7 lures and we saw the Teralyst again. Same thing happened for like 10 atttempts and we eventually give up.

Please tell me if i’m doing anything wrong.

Piggybacking off this thread, I had a severe glitch happen while hunting Hydrolyst.

Hydrolyst repeatedly spawned in the water, entered combat animations instantly without anyone nearby (green lightning and all), and 5-10 seconds after spawning, like clockwork, sank back into the water, repeatedly teleporting all over the map. It was unkillable and our entire party lost our 40k focus Radiant Shards.

Edited by Talinoth

Just now, Burned-Toast said:

Gantulysts have 6 parts, requiring 3 lures.

Hydrolysts have parts. lures are needed.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Eidolon_Hydrolyst

Dealing with the Hydrolyst is essentially the same as dealing with its smaller counterpart the Gantulyst, in that he also possesses 6 Synovia (one on each knee, one on each arm, and one behind each of its "armpits", thus requiring the use of 3 charged lures if players wish to capture it. [emphasis mine]

You need to go change the wiki if the wiki is wrong.

9 hours ago, Husla said:

Correction. Both Gantulyst and Hydrolyst have 6 synovia.

9 hours ago, Talinoth said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Eidolon_Hydrolyst

You need to go change the wiki if the wiki is wrong.

9 hours ago, Deimos_Lynx said:

False, Hydrolysts and Gantulysts have the same 6 parts, and you need 3 lures to capture both.

Hmmm, guess I suck then

Apologies