Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven run

Seahawk

Question

SO I have a riven where in order to unveil it I need to complete a survival mission with level 30 enemies without killing anything and without using any energy consumables. First, what is a place where I can complete that mission and secondly does it also mean abilities or just energy restores? as well as that I want to know if well I am in operator form can I use void form and trigger a life support capsule or do I have to be physical to do that? On a side note in void form can I run through the lasers that are always in spy missions, or does that trigger alarms? I only have Excalibur, Rhino, and Ember, all of them are max rank and Rhino has a few formas for the polarity that is on redirection and steel fiber. The aura is the polarity that is flat for energy siphon

Edited by Seahawk62
Lack of information added more

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, HisHolinessAardvarkPrime said:

You can also use ivara and build for duration and efficiency. Just stay in prowl. Has the advantage of being able to snatch life support off enemies.

11 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Just grab Limbo and stay in the rift. You can come out in operator void mode and trigger Life Support. I ususally do those rivens on Sedna Survival.

I should point out that I only have Excal, Rhino and Ember, I am building Limbo now but I have to complete the quest and need neurodes for that. Ivara is very difficult to get going off of the wiki. I can mod for duration and efficiency, also what is the name of the Sedna survival that you were talking about Kyoresh?

12 minutes ago, HisHolinessAardvarkPrime said:

You could do it with rhino. Just keep iron skin up, keep away from them, don't bullet jump near them or explosive barrels. Also make sure to disable any damage abilities your sentinel might have. Take away it's weapon too for good measure.

ok, so keep the sentinel should I mod it for certain things? I agree with the iron skin, and bullet jumping.  I know I have a mod that will give me shields if I run out it only works if the sentinel is not attacking. So if it doesn't have a weapon it can always heal me

You can do it with any frame, just find somewhere high up you can bullet jump to and just stay there. This stops enemies spawning and you'll be quite safe, if you're far enough up you won't get shot much. Bring health pods in case, if you need. Just come down to get the support pod, then back to your perch.

As for sentinel, depends which one you use. Some have abilities that do damage independent of their weapon (eg taxon). Otherwise just remove the weapon. Shade is a good choice for this challenge, that way you can just stand there invisible until a new capsule arrives. But if you use rhino you hardly need a sentinel at all.. just bring energy pads for iron skin.

12 hours ago, (PS4)samumon89 said:

You can do it with any frame, just find somewhere high up you can bullet jump to and just stay there. This stops enemies spawning and you'll be quite safe, if you're far enough up you won't get shot much. Bring health pods in case, if you need. Just come down to get the support pod, then back to your perch.

As for sentinel, depends which one you use. Some have abilities that do damage independent of their weapon (eg taxon). Otherwise just remove the weapon. Shade is a good choice for this challenge, that way you can just stand there invisible until a new capsule arrives. But if you use rhino you hardly need a sentinel at all.. just bring energy pads for iron skin.

Alright thanks for the help, I will run this today, and say if anything happens from it