Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am a newbie can you help?

(PSN)UchihaHidari

You should have a few relics already in your inventory. Join Void fissure runs and you should find parties that usually have people that can carry you. Stalker spawns occasionally thanks to your party members so you should have a good chance to get a Dread from it. Additionally you'll get some neat stuff from breaking relics that you can use and sell.

Stalker can spawn from killing bosses which he then marks you and you receive a inbox message or beacons which can be acquired from baro on a random chance he has them.

Him spawning on the other hand is all RNG unless using a beacon which is a guaranteed chance of him spawning

Edited by paul5473

Assassinate some bosses to get marked by a stalker, - after Assassination you will get inbox message from Stalker.
Then just keep playing till he comes to kill you or any other squad mate.
Dread most common drop, pretty easy to get, need just wait ..

Edited by Betcha

Kill every single boss you can find. Stalker will be pissed. The more bosses you’ve killed, the higher chance stalker will spawn to get revenge for them. So if you’re going for the dread, yeah. Farm stalker. It’s really good. It recently got a fire rate buff, so it charges near instant now with fire rate mods. As if the dread wasn’t powerful enough..

41 minutes ago, (PS4)UchihaHidari said:

I am new at this game. But I really like it. I'm use excalibur. I really want to get Dread from Stalker. Can anybody help me? I need tips or something like that. Thanks

wait you want the dread ?

Believe me when you will start dropping it form the stalker you will understand that this thing is literaly like

You get a dread and YOU GET A DREAD and you there yess i'm talking to you ! YOU GET A DREAD !

24jpjt.jpg

Edited by trunks013

1 hour ago, (PS4)UchihaHidari said:

I already got message from stalker. But I think I'm too weak to fight it. I think I need squad mate.

Stalker is surprisingly not that bad. If you’re solo and expecting stalker, bring the biggest guns you have. He’s not the shadow stalker variant, so he dosen’t have adaptive resistances. So, get yourself a Tigris or some other powerful head-exploder and go nuts on his a$$.

Edited by MrTitan123

43 minutes ago, (PS4)UchihaHidari said:

I am new at this game. But I really like it. I'm use excalibur. I really want to get Dread from Stalker. Can anybody help me? I need tips or something like that. Thanks

Killing bosses gives you a deathmark, one per boss. Multiple kills of the same boss do jot grant additional marks. Once you are marked the stalker has a chance to spawn. The chance increases the more people you have in your group with a mark. 

When he spawns he will target one player and their mark will be consumed. Defeating him drops one of his weapon blueprints, usually dread. 

You can find groups doing stalker runs occasionally in recruiting. Since you openly state you are new I do not recommend trying to fight him one on one.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Killing bosses gives you a deathmark, one per boss. Multiple kills of the same boss do jot grant additional marks. Once you are marked the stalker has a chance to spawn. The chance increases the more people you have in your group with a mark. 

When he spawns he will target one player and their mark will be consumed. Defeating him drops one of his weapon blueprints, usually dread. 

You can find groups doing stalker runs occasionally in recruiting. Since you openly state you are new I do not recommend trying to fight him one on one.

Yes. I already fight him 😂 and died. I think I need to be stronger first or play with friends.

3 hours ago, MrTitan123 said:

Stalker is surprisingly not that bad. If you’re solo and expecting stalker, bring the biggest guns you have. He’s not the shadow stalker variant, so he dosen’t have adaptive resistances. So, get yourself a Tigris or some other powerful head-exploder and go nuts on his a$$.

Thanks for your tips bro