The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game not fun anymore

Colesteyu

Zephyr tornadoes were obnoxious before.  The only thing they did was make it more difficult to kill enemies.  Atlas was terrible before the changes and he may be less terrible now.  You're not locked into one specific mod setup after installing all of your mods for the first time.  If what you're using isn't working, maybe try something else since he did just get a rework?

If players aren't reviving you, it's probably because you get downed too much.  I have never seen this problem where people don't revive you if it's reasonably convenient.  These complaints almost always come from someone bothering the rest of the team by being a constant red blip on their screens.

If you aren't having fun.. move on.

I hate many of the change:

• That self revive mechanic means I no longer bother to run to revive someone  - they invariable burn a revive before I get there - often waiting UNTIL i get there - so why bother taking myself out of the fight.
  • The removal of the only true co-op part of the game. 
  • The recent push everyone to the plains has burnt me out on the plains.
  • The Eidolon fights are not engaging - I had maxed out my quills and focus a month ago and haven't bothered to fight one since. I did last night to show a clan mate how and reminded myself how tedious I found it. Not helped by the fact of course the eidolon teleported despite having TWO lures charged and linked to him. And of course those two lures just got stuck on the terrain 1000m away from his new spawn point (no they never teleported, and no amount of follow stay could cajole them into budging).

But i'm sure some people enjoy all of the above points.   I still enjoy some  other aspects of the game - when I don't I'll move on and they'll be here.

2 hours ago, djternan said:

Zephyr tornadoes were obnoxious before.  The only thing they did was make it more difficult to kill enemies.  Atlas was terrible before the changes and he may be less terrible now.  You're not locked into one specific mod setup after installing all of your mods for the first time.  If what you're using isn't working, maybe try something else since he did just get a rework?

If players aren't reviving you, it's probably because you get downed too much.  I have never seen this problem where people don't revive you if it's reasonably convenient.  These complaints almost always come from someone bothering the rest of the team by being a constant red blip on their screens.

i dunno, i see a lot of players not revive. even when there are little to no people around you to kill them. I understand the 'to many enemies!' so you dont' revive, but earlier today i was sitting there, dieing, and three people in my session, all stronger then me, refused to revive me. i'm mowing down enemies from bleeding position, but none of them would revive me. it was just dumb. it was a survival even so no reason NOT to revive me. i think people have just gotten to 'me me me' but, as i said, its best to play with peopel you know, or with a guild who cares. i just don't want to bother my guild with node unlocks :D

6 hours ago, CapnToaster said:

It's a sentiment echoed everywhere -- Plains of Eidolon is simply too grindy. With any luck at least the Cetus grind will be nerfed when the new Venus area comes out.

Grinding tho for what? Very easy to have syndicate reputation from anything you do in PoE and also you do not need it anywhere in the game. Doing PoE for the sake of only PoE is how it is. Eidolons only for amps and arcanes exclusive to brats that you do not need in the game also. The big sentiment echoed everywhere I see is PoE does not belong in the game like it is a side show, tho I enjoy it for this.

7 hours ago, Colesteyu said:

The recent update has destroyed my My sons and i experience with warframe

Eidolon was fun at the start but now it has made the game into a pointless grind session..

Hi' you must be new here. Warframes entire game is a grind session. Oh and I also disagree with literally everything you said. 

The recent patch : Buffed a whole lot of frames and weapons that were dated and needed changing. Nerfed the bare minimum and were more changes than nerfs. You can't tell me that you think it's fair that frames like ember could dominate the star chart so quickly that their teammates didn't get to see let alone shoot enemies. Or banshee literally killing missions for players just by pressing a button and standing still till she was out of energy. 

As to the atlas changes have you actually played them? Petrify is AMAZING now. It's so much faster to petrify things AND rumblers also petrify things when summoned now for an instant petrification. The rubble mechanic is also a huge buff. 

If a patch that releases new content and BUFFS a whole lot of things makes you ragequit I'd hate to see you when they nerf important things like EV trinity or Riven dispositions so probably a good thing you're going before things like that are looked at.