Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few changes I'd love to see in Warframe

(PSN)Oracle-Raven

Universal Vacuum: 15m + Vacuum you can turn ON/OFF in the options, so everyone can use Vacuum even with the Operator or when you're not using a pet. No need to take a mod slot from your pet to equip Vacuum mod either. Cherry on top would be to add a list of items you can turn ON/OFF for Vacuum to pick up or not.

Kuva Fortress / Assault changes: Last time I did that mission, I barely got 3000 credits and a single Detonite Ampule. [DE] created this entire new mission type, and nobody plays it because the rewards are such nonsensical garbage. Please give us a good reason to go to the Kuva Fortress outside of Sorties.

Conclave changes: Conclave becomes fun. You can mute every obnoxious microphone user instantly. Conclave gains dedicated servers instead of peer-to-peer "Host migration in progress. Please wait..."

Riven changes: Riven mod dispositions are seriously looked at and rebalanced. Add a system to allow users to lock desirable modifiers before rerolling, to alleviate the RNG-fest that Riven rolls have become.

Focus changes: Add a system to allows users to safely remove Focus Lenses from Warframes, weapons or amps without losing said lenses (Perhaps something similar to Arcane Distillers, but for Focus Lenses).

Atlas changes: Rubble can be picked up by Vacuum. Rubble gives more than just 50 armor per rock. Atlas' rubble armor decays at a much, much slower pace. Rubble armor cap at ~40,000 at least to compete with Rhino.

Mag changes: Give her a new, actually good passive ability after Universal Vacuum is implemented. Bring the rest of her kit on par with Excalibur and Volt so that all three starter frames are absolutely fantastic.

Limbo changes: Limbo becomes locked at MR31 and can only play on Solo, Invites Only or Friends Only. (I'm joking.)

Volt changes: The range of Volt's fourth ability, Discharge, scales off of Duration like the wave of Nova's Molecular Prime.

Zephyr changes: Zephyr's first ability, Tailwind, can be canceled midflight. Hovering can last indefinitely until you cancel it. Airburst gains punch-through or can pass through walls. Tornadoes move faster toward where Zephyr is aiming, are much wider, and don't obstruct everyone's vision.

1- UniVac is nice but 15 m is a bit much , I'd say 10-12m. Why'd someone want to turn off UniVac or not pick everything up ?

2- All the thing DE has to do is make Kuva Missions reward some kuva , that's it. ( I'm sure Qweens have alot of Kuva reserves )

5 minutes ago, Pent_ said:

Conclave has dedicated servers

3- This ^.

4- A big NO to stat locking , people will basically lock " damage / multishot / crit chance / crit damage " which will totally be unbalanced. But I'm up for disposition changes and balance.

5- Lens Distillers ! I like it.

6- It'd be awesome to vacuum rubbles. More armor per rubble and slower decay are needed but 40k armor is too much.

7- I'm up for Mag passive change. Actually I want DE to change most of passives or give frames additional passives. Her current kit is good if you ask me.

8- Nice joke :)

9- Volt can benefit more from duration with this change but it also makes him ignore range completely ( Speed and Shield already don't use range ). :(

10- MOAR Zephyr buffs ! Nice ideas but hovering also needs not to obscure vision. Hovering + Turbulence + Zephyr's body fill the whole screen and make it harder to shoot things.  

1. No.

4. I think I have to become a bit lengthier here, so please bear with me.

No, and here is why: Dispositions maintain balance. Disposition is based on popularity, frequent usage, iirc demand and weapon accessibility. A weapon with higher disposition is in return a weapon that you are more unlikely to meet in public play. There is a reason why Nikana (Prime) and Dragon Nikana have different dispositions (and their Rivens can not be used with each other).
Interlocking certain stats to make them less rng is a deadman's trigger. You take the rng out of the process and allow god rolls to be even more likely than they already are. Why would you go and lock a stat, re-roll it again (even if it may cost more) and make it even more likely that your roll is stomping through the grineer masses ?
Nevermind the fact that it's a trade - high reward vs high risk. A good Riven roll is more likely to make you feel better than a roll you were able to mess with. And how are you able to, maybe, get an even BETTER roll on that stat that you might actually already have if it's locked ? 

The geninue product is an absolutely amazing satisfaction as player. Tempering with that makes Riven less attractive to both farm and have.