Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure Survival

(PSN)HannyaMajima

I was thinking similar to defense if someone decides to play with no relic/already at extraction they can leave no prob and be able to keep their stuff while everyone else can just keep going. (I've seen someone else say this as well in a different thread and I'm glad there's some people who'd agree)

I was on an Axi survival mission today and i only had 2 relics, i had somewhere to be and wanted to leave but everyone kept going for 40minutes or so. I died (had no more revives and everyone was too far to rez me anyway so they just kept going) so i sit and wait flipping through channels on my tv for almost an hr while i get ready and in the end i didnt get jack from it, just whatever the enemies dropped (anything i got from my relics- gone.)

So please DE, do something about the survivals'!

They gave squads at Cetus the Leave Squad choice, but neglect this for survival.

Someone can jus decide to die and afk in survival and be useless baggage. What good is he? What's to stop him from doing this?

May as well let them leave w/ a 3 sec timer giving person chance to change his mind.

If you abort a fissure survival, you keep all of the prime rewards, just none of the other stuff. But seriously, if you only have 2 relics, just do another fissure. People go into fissure survivals expecting 20min+ runs and you're just ruining their run.

this is exactly why i dont ever do Axi fissures yet alone play with other people. im only doing them until i get the last loki piece i need for a set to give a friend. (which i did finally, thanks to a group that uses communication in high lvl missions, unlike most people, to say how long theyre/where to go)

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Reita_XIII said:

this is exactly why i dont ever do Axi fissures yet alone play with other people. im only doing them until i get the last loki piece i need for a set to give a friend. (which i did finally, thanks to a group that uses communication in high lvl missions, unlike most people, to say how long theyre/where to go)

thing is there are so many quick play mission types like exterminate or capture, why choose a survival, i mean i can understand if its the only mission available at the time but you should also understand that youd probably be pissing in your squadmates drinks so to speak if they wanted to do a long run. i once had a situation like this, waited so long for a survival fissure, wanting to do a long run, it came up and i had about an hour and a half to do my run, i like killing high level enemies so the mission only really gets good at like 40 -5o minutes in but at 35 someones like im leaving at 40 even though we all agreed to go on as long as we could, it took us a while to even get that far cuz a similar thing happened and we restarted the mission cuz another guy had to leave early before, and that pretty much left me having to leave early again and not having enough remaining time to get up to the level where i could start enjoying myself. sometimes you really have to see things from the other sides pov before going about with your agenda 

Edited by YandereWaifu

On 2/18/2018 at 1:21 AM, YandereWaifu said:

sometimes you really have to see things from the other sides pov before going about with your agenda 

Well, same to you of course.

This mission favors no one and may have to be changed so that you don't choose a relic until time is almost up(like 10 seconds left the screen freezes to let you choose).

That way others can join mid mission(even 50min in) and offer a relic as well. So others can extract.

This could very well be the best solution.

Now if only this applies to other endless missions.

It would suck to be stuck w/ less members due to disconnection, etc.

On 2/19/2018 at 6:59 PM, Sorise said:

Well, same to you of course.

This mission favors no one and may have to be changed so that you don't choose a relic until time is almost up(like 10 seconds left the screen freezes to let you choose).

That way others can join mid mission(even 50min in) and offer a relic as well. So others can extract.

This could very well be the best solution.

Now if only this applies to other endless missions.

It would suck to be stuck w/ less members due to disconnection, etc.

see now with a way to join  an in progress mission that changes things as now it wont be as bad as if we had to quit the mission  or play a man short in the other scenarios