Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map objects and hazards

wizardeiges

I'm digging conclaves speed but I find the maps to be pretty basic and baron.  

I would like to see the adding of explosive barrels and level hazards so the environments aren't so static.  The level with the toxic sludge I find to be the most well designed and fun. It isn't just something you flip through for an opponent but a obstacle course you need to mind your surroundings in during the fight but can also be used to push players into which is pretty cool and adds variety and tactics.

It'd be pretty cool to see more hazards in the maps.

Choke points with those electric wall vaporizer things from the orokin ships in the void would make a good addition to the conclave I think.

Edited by wizardeiges

I would love to see some new map hazards with theme fitting effects of the map, maybe even make them have a timer of assurance like in some Super Smash maps with rising lava pools make the environment more hostile for a short moment, or some more player activated traps such as in the Kuva Fortress map. The possibilities seem endless and exciting.

Or also randomly generated. Like one round you play on Corpus outpost with toxic clouds spawning and moving slowly trough the map, then you vote the same map and now the wind blows stronger affecting accuracy, or patches of ice or fire. The posibilities are big.