Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RAIDS

(PSN)Dreadment

why to remove raids? 

actually it used to be that there is problem u get the fixes in a hotfix not removing the whole thing,fixing it , uploading it again , and if it is due to newer players , I am playing since past august only and started doing raids past mounth and I like it also there isn't alot of bugs of things need fixes , with that being said this is destroying arcane market also every player who put effort and sweat to get expensive arcanes are just losing it , clans built on doing raids will be abandoned, all this due to lazy players that just don't want to put effort in equipment or learning things want just to be carried right away , raids were a huge part of warframe which a big part of the community enjoyed , and the others were ether didn't know about raids or lazy to learn , so I'd like to ask to just not removing raids and putting arcanes in them and maybe put some instructions in raids , this way is just destroying people who actually liked something as it is we don't want fixes just leave raids as they are DE , also alot of other things need fixes like dead conclave or unplayed defection missions except for farming harrow or crashing plains , there is alot more things than loved raids to remove/fix .

19 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Next time, please use a bit less interpunction. It was hard to understand, what you want to tell us.

That aside, raids will be go away for some time. That fact won't get changed.

well I am afraid the same happens with dark sectors as they stayed 2 years before returning back

2 hours ago, (PS4)hadi--hodhod said:

not my post only I geuss with alot of posts the devs might change this as what tyey did with slash

At best, a Slash change has been delayed. It, along with every other piece of the game will be changed.

5 hours ago, (PS4)hadi--hodhod said:

with that being said this is destroying arcane market

Mentioning this pretty much disqualifies anything else you are saying, but that's just me.

clans built on doing raids will be abandoned

Pretty sure there is a bigger number of active player swings when new content shows up. This is not enough people to justify the expense of maintaining something that will not stay the same and routinely causes issues when updates are being created.

raids were a huge part of warframe

For exceptionally small definitions of huge.

we don't want fixes just leave raids as they are DE

Strike 2, telling a dev to not fix their game and force them to spend resources on something they don't want to.

dead conclave

With a completely separate balance and doesn't routinely cause problems. 

unplayed defection missions

Routinely see people play them. Dead simple to play, as well. Also don't require separate efforts from the rest of the game.

22 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

At best, a Slash change has been delayed. It, along with every other piece of the game will be changed.

Mentioning this pretty much disqualifies anything else you are saying, but that's just me.

Pretty sure there is a bigger number of active player swings when new content shows up. This is not enough people to justify the expense of maintaining something that will not stay the same and routinely causes issues when updates are being created.

For exceptionally small definitions of huge.

Strike 2, telling a dev to not fix their game and force them to spend resources on something they don't want to.

With a completely separate balance and doesn't routinely cause problems. 

Routinely see people play them. Dead simple to play, as well. Also don't require separate efforts from the rest of the game.

well for the thing of fixing I meant people who play raids wpuld perfere they being left as they are more than removing them for fixing , and for conclave ot is still a part of the game which is most of time untouched and raids are played more along with that people who don't play raids won't get affected by the bugs, and flr huge thing I mean as megan said raids took effort and so on so tgey are a huge part of game  still , for new players and clans and so I know someone who clan was built on raids people joined his clan fir daily raids and so on .

22 hours ago, (PS4)hadi--hodhod said:

why to remove raids? 

actually it used to be that there is problem u get the fixes in a hotfix not removing the whole thing,fixing it , uploading it again , and if it is due to newer players , I am playing since past august only and started doing raids past mounth and I like it also there isn't alot of bugs of things need fixes , with that being said this is destroying arcane market also every player who put effort and sweat to get expensive arcanes are just losing it , clans built on doing raids will be abandoned, all this due to lazy players that just don't want to put effort in equipment or learning things want just to be carried right away , raids were a huge part of warframe which a big part of the community enjoyed , and the others were ether didn't know about raids or lazy to learn , so I'd like to ask to just not removing raids and putting arcanes in them and maybe put some instructions in raids , this way is just destroying people who actually liked something as it is we don't want fixes just leave raids as they are DE , also alot of other things need fixes like dead conclave or unplayed defection missions except for farming harrow or crashing plains , there is alot more things than loved raids to remove/fix .

They removed raids because they weren't popular and it was a waste of resources to fix them. Instead they are pulling them from the game so they can totally rework them and make them more appealing/fun/accessible to a bigger chunk of the player base.

As far as the market goes, boohoo. Tough. They were way overpriced and thank god DE did something about it.