Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give regular Plains of Eidolon Day&Night Cycle please!

Ace1995

Day & Night Cycle

Unlike with the Earth tileset's traditional day and night cycle which is set upon entering a mission, the Plains of Eidolon feature a real-time cycle which sees the map seamlessly transition from light to darkness. Daytime in the Plains lasts for 100 minutes, while nighttime lasts only 50 minutes. All players will experience the same time of day at any particular time in the Plains of Eidolon.

• What do you like ?
  • -Free and comfortable game experience.
  •  
  • What do you dislike/What is the issue ?
  • -Pay special attention to Cetus time with a alert webpage or a app just for fishing or hunting Eidolon in night,
  •  with this i even miss it because i have real life and study.
  •  Yes i love Warframe but it's hard XD.
  •  
  • How would you fix/improve it ?
  • -Give Give regular Plains of Eidolon Day&Night Cycle
  •  for example:1 hour day&1 hour night
Edited by Ace1995

Sorry, but I actually enjoy the mis-matched times of day and night because it means that I can actually experience both day and night throughout the week without being forced to wait for the weekend.

If they were just equal period of times then there would be users who are stuck with only Day available on the plains in the timeslot that they can play warframe in, and players that are stuck with only Night available.  That's how it is for normal Earth missions.  If I want night time only plants to make Apothics to fight those silver grove specters then I need to wait until the weekend and it sucks not being able to do it when I want to.
Imagine how bad it would be to be forced to wait until the weekend to be able to hunt eidolons as you just don't have Night available when you are free to play the game?
And please don't say "Well they should just change their playing time!" as not everyone can do that.

The uneven times let me actually see day and night periods throughout the week and has made the plains much more enjoyable because of that.

Edited by Tsukinoki

6 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

If they were just equal period of times then there would be users who are stuck with only Day available on the plains in the timeslot that they can play warframe in, and players that are stuck with only Night available.  That's how it is for normal Earth missions.  If I want night time only plants to make Apothics to fight those silver grove specters then I need to wait until the weekend and it sucks not being able to do it when I want to.

if there is any argument for shifting the NORMAL earth times to cetus times...this alone would be it.

as to the OP...no support specifically for the same reason as Tsukinoki

This might be better off to put into Feedback section of the forum. Speaking of your suggestion, might I ask what would it do differently? It is still the same time. The problem you have is the lack of communication within the game and Slapsticlogic was speaking of this today on the stream that while Warframe is one of his favorite game, I can not help but agree when he said that what this game doesn't do well is communicating in-game information. Recently we got the addition of indicator ' Day ', ' Dawn ', ' Evening ' and ' Night ' on Cetus, but it does not show the clock or time of those cycles at all. This is not the only situation where the in-game communication is behind the games features and should get someone dedicated working with UI team to solve or hire additional staff to initially solve it without having to rely on 3rd party programs to get all the information you seek.