Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star chart 3.0 (hardcore modelo)

ManiacJP

I've been playing WF for 8 months now and love the game so far (mr20 finally). Experiencing the game from the beginning only soloing or playing with the friends that were mostly as new as me was one of the best experiences I've had. The star chart is quite fun when u have no mods and a lev23 Mag. 

But then you grind like a mad man, get better weapons, maxed primed mods, 7 forma opticor and a well built Oberon and everything becomes trivial there is nothing can challenge you, but you still need to farm gotta get focus, gotta get the mr, open relics and so on. But everything is boring as F.

If everything is so dull you gotta be efficient, so you forma your Saryn, you mod your Chroma and your Ember and blaze through everything, but there is no joy no challenge, unless you decide to use a subpar frame or to burn 40 min of your life killing trash to get to the good stuff. 

It would be really amazing if we min maxers got a playground to call our own. I'd love to have the option to restart the star chart from lv80-100 going to 150-200 to actually test the things I grinded to fell those things are usefull.

It's not really a big thing, just the same maps with super scaling and maybe nightmare modfiers with 50% natural resource/chancr boost, unlockable after completing the normal one. I know it would still be cheeseable but the idea is to be able to test yourself and your builds on usefull scenarios if you want, without wasting a S#&$ ton of time killing trash.

This is my first post on WF forums and english is not my mother language, so sorry if I killed some words. But I would love to hear from the veterans what they think would be a good late/end game for warframe.

In my opinion, level doesn't matter as far as end game goes. When you can one shot level 150+ with opticor or tigris, why does it matter if they are level 1 or 100? End game needs to be actually challenging content, and in my opinion the new Dark Sectors seem to be a step in the right direction. I am just waiting until that comes out in hopes that it provides some kind of a challenge.

14 minutes ago, ManiacJP said:

It would be really amazing if we min maxers got a playground to call our own. I'd love to have the option to restart the star chart from lv80-100 going to 150-200 to actually test the things I grinded to fell those things are usefull.

This has been a complaint/request since I've been playing the game back in 2013.  There has been promises of being able to give "end game" content for players that run Min/Max builds that can easily make a level 150+ Juggernaut into paste on the floor.  

As I see it, players are still waiting.  It seems that DE has been suffering through the perpetual cycle of new content and changing everything to keep the players "challenged". 

All I can suggest is play casual...  Until DE gets to it, I fear that this is what we look forward to until then.  

Eidolon hunts and the future "rifts" are pretty cool game modes but I tought obout a hard mode star chart to make daily grind less boring, making super strong equipment usefull to get resources faster. maybe making fissures drop more voud traces or refined relics.