Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List your worst ideas for Warframe here!

nokinoks

You have to use one randomly selected frame, not including your most used, in a non-prime variant, forever.

Toggled abilities (forget the real term) kill you if you don't turn them off after thirty seconds.

Failing an assassination mission means that you become the assassination target's slave until you beat them.

All new players must use Harrow or Loki as their starting frames

You become the new lotus after apostasy, and have to micromanage all the other tenno in the system directly and by yourself

5 hours ago, Nottezio said:

All mission node mode is changed to defection.

Every time I think I read the most vile thing a human being can possibly come up with, someone trumps it.

4 hours ago, Unus said:

First off, in-game ads that MUST be watched every time one builds something.

Second, Warframe gets a significant influx of cross-game reference material due to sponsorships, in addition to missions and quests that take place in those other game's worlds with no explanation and as the only way to acquire the promotional skins and weapons.

Thirdly, all new content is decided based on a randomized lottery pulled from the Concept area with Digital FORCED to implement the winner's idea as is under contractual obligation.

Finally, Digital Extremes should sever all ties with Sumpo and shack up with a reasonable business with a big budget such as Ubisoft or Electronic Arts.

. . . .What circle of ell do I belong in?

duuuuude, you are satan himself. 

Boosters work like how they do in China frame, where instead of lasting for a certain number of days, they only work for a certain amount of missions you can play. Once those missions are up, you have to buy another. 

i.e. 3 Day affinity booster = double xp for 10 missions.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

56 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

Boosters work like how they do in China frame, where instead of lasting for a certain number of days, they only work for a certain amount of missions you can play. Once those missions are up, you have to buy another. 

i.e. 3 Day affinity booster = double xp for 10 missions.

is this a real thing????

a really bad idea: warframe will now be very bare bones. you are locked out of your ultimate power unless you purchase the item needed to unlock it. you can earn the item needed through gameplay by reaching MR30 and playing special missions that have a chance to grant the item (very rare). There is an account stamina system where you are unable to play missions if you run out and dying in the mission also chips away at the bar. there will be a new loot crate system for cosmetics. you have a chance to get some nice new cosmetics, but you'll often get common resources.

On 2/22/2018 at 12:08 PM, yles9056 said:

RNG behind RNG behind RNG

Wait...

Thats weak.

Now introducing Random Stat allocation on ALL equipment.

Enjoy your minus stats equipment (woot an plus 30 ammo Lenz!, looks at stats..."wait..10 total ips, 0 crit, and 8 second reload?...wtf?"), and having to farm all parts, craft, and pray you at least get a neutral/base stat allocation so you could enjoy the game.

When people think rng is bad....all I got to say is: Rivens.:crylaugh:

P.S. Also applies to Prime Access. Loot boxes got nothing on this.

Edited by Souldend78

5 hours ago, (PS4)ForerunnerKnight said:

Taco hats

Like vanilla Nekros?

5 hours ago, AgentQthehomeless said:

How about taking rhino's abilities, making them weaker and giving it to a new frame, let's throw in supplemental boosts such as spee...oh wait we made nezha. 

Dude! I firmly believe that Nezha is Rhino and Nova's love child. He can teleport, he can Iron Skin, he can make things "float" with his cc while having affinity to bright colors. His iron skin is also damaging to anyone who gets close like nullstar. So I don't know dude, I can't say bad things to Rhino and Nova's kid.

Nezha appearance, wait, no, that's not exactly a bad idea. It's rather the idea behind Free Speech and Expression of Human Being Suspending Machine Chat Bot coding.

Nitain Extract. wait for it... wait for it.... AHA ALERT! HAAHAHA MORE MORE MEAT FOR ME here come 1 precious Nitain for my foundry item, alright 10+ more to go.

POE resources. It's like "you need this to get that, and you'll need to combine that to get those" then you find yourself that it's not enough for what you aiming for so then "I need to bullet jump across the map holding certain mining tool just to look for that and then I'll have to hunt this and then go there to exchange it for those. ahh yes finally after the whole week of roaming in the gigantic map I can finally get my gun out of my foundry"