Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Find A Worse Love Story Than Twilight?

BoompigXD

NOTHING is worse than Twilight; not even Hitler. At least he fixed Germany's economical depression before going ape sht on everyone.

How about 50 shades of gray/grey (I dunno)?

Edited by Kohira

Well not explicitly, but they did have the 'werewolf' guy falling in love with a baby.

I wouldn't call that it...at least with that it's that he sees that in the future the two of them will fall in love.

How about the fact you have a 200+ year old vampire that ends up dating and having sex with a teenager?

Sonic runs around way too much and seems to have a chemical imbalance or dependance issue.

I don't recall which of the spin-offs, sequels or whatever brought about this sad twist of fate led our cranked up hedgehog hero . Probably needed money, badly

Twilight on the other hand... Twilight just sucks, and not in any good way,

Real, real simple. If any kind of vampire, anywhere, walks outside in broad daylight and doesn't even cringe and boil even a bit I die a little inside.

They cavort, frolic and SPARKLE and I cringe and boil with rage.

Meth fueled co-dependent furry wins.

I wouldn't call that it...at least with that it's that he sees that in the future the two of them will fall in love.

How about the fact you have a 200+ year old vampire that ends up dating and having sex with a teenager?

Now that you say that.....

Kill me