Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I just waste plat?!

.Scythe.

Question

I just spent 120p on some ship decorations I want to put in my tenno's room not the personal quarters but the room that your tenno spends his time in. When I went to place one of them down in the room it wouldn't let me. the item showed up yellow/gold whatever that color is that lets you know you can put it there but it wont let me place it. Can you not place decorations in that section of your ship? If so then how can I get my plat back so I can use it for something else I want?

8 answers to this question

I have decorations in my operator room.  I have also seen multiple screenshots/videos/streams with decorations placed in the operator room as well.  Ultimately, it will depend on where you are trying to place it but, you can place decorations in that room. 

Is your ship full?  

Ok and I'm trying to place it here if I move it just a little to the right it turns red which means I cant place it just a little to the right but clearly here it is gold meaning I can but when I click to place it it does nothing. Yes I select it while I'm in the room 

(give me a moment to add the image to the post wont let me put the image in this post for some reason)

You have to mind certain "invisible collision boxes" that both the room and the decorations have. This is particularly annoying with articulas. Either keep trying in different positions and angles, and check your decoration capacity.

Trust me, this used to be way worse

Edited by ArchPhaeton

Okay so apparently it wont let me but I'm trying to lien these trees up going down the little path walkway to the transference chamber or whatever on the outer side of the pat liek where the floor lights are. if I move it just a little bit towards the inside of the path it turns red but on the edge and outside its gold meaning I can place it. 

Also how would I check my capacity?

Never mind found it and it says I have 1200 capacity

Also I just tried to place it literally just anywhere in the room and it wont let me. it stayed gold the whole time but when I go to try and place it in that particular spot again if I move it in a certain area it will turn red otherwise just stays gold

Edited by .Scythe.
Scratch that

5 hours ago, .Scythe. said:

Also how would I check my capacity?

Never mind found it and it says I have 1200 capacity

Also I just tried to place it literally just anywhere in the room and it wont let me. it stayed gold the whole time but when I go to try and place it in that particular spot again if I move it in a certain area it will turn red otherwise just stays gold

Dang yea I need a picture of where youre trying to place it and how many trees you have because maybe there's a cap on trees which would probably be a bug. Deleted a tree and place another to see if so.

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--