The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bosses Dont Drop Resources Anymore?

Phoenix86

no need BPs, got all frames ^^

anyway i always tought mats were a guaranteed drop... i'm a bit disappointed

i to have all frames , and tried a couple early today - 3 on kril - 5 on vor - 2 on phorid

hmm nothing drop from them what so ever , and im sure i get resources mostly every time i do a boss

I have always got a resource when farming bosses... oft times a crap resource I didn't want but a resource none the less. Today I needed 2 neurodes so went to farm Phorid. Got a BP every time. (Have all frames. Don't need credits) Got no resource at all. I'm thinking drops are borked yet again.

*EDIT

6 kills

6 Blueprints

0 Resource drops

Edited by Ralthor

They used to drop rare resources about 40% of the time.

This patch seemed to nerf everything. Can't get fusion cores anymore, can't get rare resources from bosses. The grind is just getting worse. 

Starting to get bored of this crap. Nothing to do except farming crap and now they are making it take 10x as long.

i just did a run after seeing this.  he dropped pistol ammo, that's it,  maybe you got neurodes from the chests or enemies.

now that I read this, i think it can be. i don't remember pick up anything, and I also try again running on earth and Hek only drop ammo or mod.

Hrmm..I got 5 control mods from the first mission on Eropa(sp?) or whatever the hell the planet is called this morning. Mars was dropping Morphics and Galliuns(sp?) like they were candy getting 2-4 per run.

Banshee systems and chassis dropped on Jupiter within 2 missions, 1 boss, 1 regular, just need the helmet now.

Not sure what the problem is getting rare mats, they seem to be raining as random drops now from regular missions since the patch. Now granted I just started the game last week, but I can notice a very very big difference since the patch. Just do regular missions and wait it out on the bosses until word is out..the boss on Earth after 4 runs didn't drop a single thing not even ammo..so I just went on my way and whamo..mats dropping everywhere.

I've noticed they drop a lot less mats, fewer mods, and fewer BPs. It's very disappointing. When I do get a drop it's often like 2-3 of the rare mat, but I'd much rather have a consistent drop of 1 than a drop of 3 every 5 or 6 runs.

has anyone else noticed that regular enemies seem to be dropping resources more often? Or maybe that was just on the corpus alert seems I havent played any other maps yet.

After playing a bit longer I will say normal enemies definitely drop more resources. Over 1500 alloy plates from kiste without opening a single box xD

Also I was farming some orokin cells earlier did like 3 runs and got 2 cells. So sargas ruk is still dropping.

-Edit

Horayy for plastids buff ;)

Edited by Gh0st_Slay3r