Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Lures

Kei-Inc.

I don’t know about you but I really hate these stupid machines. But what I don’t like the most is how the spawn just as night begins. 

I believe they don’t spawn until the Teralyst does, but this wastes a good few minutes finding and then filing them up (even splitting between Harrow and Trinity).

So, I would suggest letting them spawn as soon as the alarms go off for night, so it gives a little time to collect them. 

Also, they still get in the way of everything when aiming, if I’m trin I usually can’t stand with Volts shield because I don’t want them to be in the way. Please make them invisible or something when aiming so they aren’t so annoying. 

The lures could do plenty of hidden from players under the hood niceness to make them less of a hassle, as having an eidolon escape or get killed because the lure decided it was better to stay still 100 metres from the fight and arrive just when the fight ended is infuriating.

They might as well have 200m range under the hood, or always stick within 50m of an eidolon and teleport whenever they are outside of that range, anything to make them more consistent and less annoying.

It's just ridiculous to see an eidolon teleport half a kilometer away with the lure still attached to it.

https://imgur.com/7ja5f1P

Edited by JuicyButthurt

I tell you a secret, get 1 (/2) lure and let Trin get 7 (/6) - if shes fast enough you gonna have 8 lures before the last phase of the first Eidolon with 1/2 already charged

As for the lures coming in your way... well Trin isnt there for dps right? But i agree, its annoying in casual runs