Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So where is Sheldon's Dev Workshop on Kuva changes?

DiabolusUrsus

5 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Forums went berserk with damage 2.5.... With good reason though. I'm glad they are reworking it

Yeah, but they didn't burn down. The reaction to the Vacuum changes was honestly scarier (also agreed on the needed rework for 2.5).

In other news,

Per the blurb here (Dev Workshop pending) for Kuva changes, this thread is effectively resolved. This is really all I wanted to know - that it wasn't completely forgotten. Yayyyyy, everyone is happy and things are good.

1 hour ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Please point out any actual negativity or accusation in my original post, because as far as I'm aware it was written with fairly neutral phrasing. I can't really control other peoples' impatience, but you'll notice that I haven't done anything to encourage it here.

Not @ you specifically, broski.  Just saying as a general observation of the forums.

50 minutes ago, H.Katsura_999 said:

After burning out in kuva farming I really really need this update.

y8zoxPj.png

Please make it end DE ;_;

Holy mother of... and I thought my 68 luckless rolls for a Braton Riven was bad. You... you poor thing. RECLAIM YOUR HUMANITY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

(This is an excellent example of one of the worst things about this system though.)

I think it's fine to have acquiring Rivens be a bit of a task, but it really ought to be less arduous to get stats you want on the ones you do get.

6 hours ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Holy mother of... and I thought my 68 luckless rolls for a Braton Riven was bad. You... you poor thing. RECLAIM YOUR HUMANITY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

(This is an excellent example of one of the worst things about this system though.)

I think it's fine to have acquiring Rivens be a bit of a task, but it really ought to be less arduous to get stats you want on the ones you do get.

Locking a stat in or two would be great, but knowing DE, they'd nerf all the available buffs you can receive with a Riven upon doing so. Which, I mean, is justifiable. As it stands currently, the only reason the rolls we can get are okay is because they're completely random.

I still don't really understand why Rivens weren't more akin to Syndicate Mods for weapons, or at least limited to the lower-tier weapons, like Lato and the regular Braton, but ah well.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog