Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane farm

UltraMadGuy

Question

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, UltraMadGuy said:

I try to go chat but the result is the same... "Arcane are useless", "Why you farm this S#&$?", "Waste time, go riven" or no reply... So what can i do?

ok so whoever said arcanes are a waste of time obviously is misinformed, or trolling, as i would say an arcane has more value than any riven does at present because of an arcanes set value of effect on your meta, a riven can have a vast effect or a piddly effect, and you have no control over whether that is the case or not. That is why i say an arcane is better.

il y a 2 minutes, Darkvramp a dit :

ok so whoever said arcanes are a waste of time obviously is misinformed, or trolling, as i would say an arcane has more value than any riven does at present because of an arcanes set value of effect on your meta, a riven can have a vast effect or a piddly effect, and you have no control over whether that is the case or not. That is why i say an arcane is better.

I agree with you and i farm arcane in raid before. It was pretty easy to farm than now. But i think i am the lonewolf on the recruit chat... If you have any tips? I can't solo the trio (i would like but i am too weak or casual ^^)

4 minutes ago, UltraMadGuy said:

I agree with you and i farm arcane in raid before. It was pretty easy to farm than now. But i think i am the lonewolf on the recruit chat... If you have any tips? I can't solo the trio (i would like but i am too weak or casual ^^)

the teralysts fight right now is about filling a roll (which is counter to how the rest of the game is right now i might add) so bring something that fills the roll, trinity, chroma, harrow, volt, oberon (he has another niche), rhino, etc. if you can't play them all, play one of them WELL. and make sure to mention what your playin in recruit chat so than look at you and pick you out from the rest and say oh, hes an x, we need an x.

also final note, if you have a mote amp, farm as much as you can to make the next tier up, as that thing is GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the T3 amp, no worry about that. Actually, i don't have worth build for chroma. I train for placing volt shield. I can trinity well but there too much people who want play her and often need to switch. I am pretty casual, i do trio once per day if i can so i am not going to invest now in some augment to perfect a build ^^. And your player appreciate casual player?

I for one always play random, and about 80% of the times we manage to capture all 3, pretty often even twice a night. Just start at the beginning of the night and you should be fine most of the times. As for trolling - well, if you aren't bringing some useless frame or doing something very wrong I guess it was just some bad luck.