Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #199: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

I wonder how many people would watch if there weren't any plat giveaways or Twitch drops? When I saw my first one a few weeks back I was very unimpressed and frankly bored by the whole thing. Maybe others see something in it that I do not...

Also, after nearly 200 of these, I think it is safe for me to write that DE do not care about the live streams going ahead at midnight/1am/2am/4am at your time at this point. If they did they would likely make an effort to have an earlier stream for people outside the Americas. But don't worry - having seen one before I can assure anyone concerned about missing it that you're not missing much; none of it is mandatory or impacts directly on gameplay in any way.

How exactly do the Twitch drops work? I thought it was a drop every 30 minutes, i.e. two for the whole stream, but I only got one despite watching the whole thing. Does going idle on Twitch due to doing something else in a different window disable it or something? Because I gotta be honest, these streams are second monitor material.

Archived