Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New ideia for a new game mode

Carolinacat

Hello, how are you doing?
I have a great idea to a new simple game mode based on what was created in the plains, the Dargyns.
My ideia is a PVP mode for clans or friends on the old Grineer ships. It's way of flying and low damage is perfect to create a funny and competitive scenario. Players will have to use strategy to win and no one will have any unfair advantage with Mods, Arcanes or Warframes, only the gameplay will have influence here. Maybe the Dargyns could have some color customization, skins or the clan's emblem on it's front.
To start this game mode, players would talk to some NPC in Cetus and wait for other players to join, very similar to what happens today in Lunaro.
Another nice possibility is that some Dargyns can have different "powers" or skills. A small damage buff, some healing/repairing, shields for the others, etc...
Finally a fair fight, funny and full of strategy, skins, patterns and colors. I hope you like the idea as much as I do, and hope this year will be even better than last year for you guys!
 <3 #comebacklotus

pvp3.PNGpvp4.PNGpvp5.PNG

Edited by Carolinacat

Great idea!!! As in the invasions you can choose between Corpus or Grineer and fight against the enemy faction. (Grineer riding Dargyn and Corpus using Jetpacks)

Edited by .JR.

11 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I think it would make more sense to do so with Archwing rather than Dargyns. I personnaly hate that they decided to add driveable Dargyns for PoE rather than improving the Archwing system, but that's just me.

I understand you and I agree that the system of archwings should improve, but the idea here is to have you fly in an old car, which does little damage, laughing and playing with your friends and trying to knock down some rival tennos for fun. Thank you for the post. :)

Just now, NNKanell said:

"Please add to the game a mode in which we will not play."

Not going to lie, I don’t play conclave, at all. Last time I played conclave, it was back when Quick Steel was going on, so many many months ago. 

They could make the rewards from the new game mode actually rewarding and something that people will like and enjoy.

6 минут назад, xXDeadsinxX сказал:

Not going to lie, I don’t play conclave, at all. Last time I played conclave, it was back when Quick Steel was going on, so many many months ago. 

They could make the rewards from the new game mode actually rewarding and something that people will like and enjoy.

Do you like to play flight simulators?
In the conclave, developers can add good rewards.

1 hour ago, NNKanell said:

I would play and all the people I talked to before actually thinking about posting too. :)

1 hour ago, NNKanell said:

I would play, and all the people I talked to before actually thinking about publishing also liked the idea.

Edited by Carolinacat

Its sounds really awesome!

I know you all gonna check out my profile, so here it is.
Yes I am a new to WF, but I love it, I can not believe I first tried it out now.
Love the co-op, Love the grind, love the movement and the momentum in the game.

I have tried alot of hack and slash kind of MMO games, In common, they all have the same problem. The player base eventually dies due to several things, but in most cases it's because people begin to feel bored. No matter how fast and efficient developers are getting new content, it's hard and continues to saturate people with new big openworld systems with unique content.

I do not know with you guys, but I remember the old Diablo 2 days.
I grind and did farm runs day and night to get the best gear.
But the most epic was to go out with your new and most overpowered gear and just beat the **** out of the other guys in a duel.

I do not think this kind og gamemode will be fair and fun for the guys who is new and have "bad" gear, but I do think that a good PVP mode/modes will let players stay into WF and even might bring new ones to the game becaouse they want a good PVP part in the game.
I do not say we should have a new battle-royale, moba or CS:GO, simply becouse i really dont want WF to be like that, but I want the game to have its own way to bring a fun and good PVP apect.

I have tried out the PVP part there is in the game now, and it "thin" and borring.
I know the main focus are on the PVE part, and I love the game for it, but I know as many other when I hit the end-game, there will go "fashion-frame" in it, simply because the game can not offer one of the challenges you want.

I just think like many others want (I know that, else will this forum not be filled with these PVP topic´s, and offen these topic´s is the most viewed ones) want a way to challenge and fight other players.

I am sorry for my bad english, but it's not my native language.

Best Regards
Dennis

Edited by MollDenn