Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dargyns in the plains

RedToothKaki

So, Dargyns were introduced recently, apparently meant for newer players, but they are so hard to find. Their health pools and damage isn't really an issue, finding one when you need one is. I'm not saying we should have dargyns lined up, polished, and freshly tuned right outside the gate of cetus.... however I shouldn't be finding dargyns inside of caves during bounties (caves that I couldn't even drive the dargyn outside due to its size as well), nor should I be finding them in packs lying against the barrier of the planes where nobody would realistically look in order to find one.

I feel like they should spawn near bodies of water AND near grineer camp sites and bases, along with a increase in spawn rate a little bit. Thus, giving them an actual purpose again in the plains other than "oh... a dargyn ontop of a tower.." or maybe "oh sweet, found a dargyn inside of this cave... too bad I can make it fit through the exit".

Note. They currently spawn anywhere in the plains. Yes, you can find them near grineer bases and camp sites, but you can also find them LITERALLY anywhere random in the plains too.

Another issue is douchebag 'team-mates' shooting them down before you can get into / as soon as you get out of one, so you're back to being forced into using your archwing.  They really need to be immune to damage unless a grineer is actually occupying them.

Edited by polarity