Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrines of the Eidolon Ash Farming

StarCommanderVong

Question

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Tyl Regor Assassnation, normally 4-5 Manics total there.

They don't drop any Ash parts. At all. Because woah, an actually feasible way to farm a frame? DE says **** that. (Their drops were disabled, just like any other mission that has guaranteed decent spawns of special enemies)

Ash is dead. It's easier to get his vaulted prime right now.

And @OP, I really wouldn't bother if I were you. He's really underwhelming and just a worse version of Loki.

Edited by Dawson1917

16 minutes ago, Dawson1917 said:

He's really underwhelming and just a worse version of Loki.

I play both of them and I beg to differ. Ash is pretty awesome just like Loki. Ever since the revisit, he has gotten better. Ash is more offensive while Loki and Ivara are more utility based.

Well if you really want to you can try to do Grineer survival and you might get one spawning after 15 minutes but it might not be an efficient way to farm the frame. I guess DE didn't thought about the whole deal or they will buff Ash non-prime to a super rare and powerful frame that can nuke a big zone while the player can be AFK :v

Actualy they spawn often on DEFECTION mode so farming him is still not hard. However:

• Multiple manics can spawn in this mission type, and as such, they can be hard to track down since they can die before reaching players.
  • The Lotus will even comment on the Manic's presence indicating it has come after the survivors.
  • They will fight, and can be killed by, the Infested.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Dawson1917:

And @OP, I really wouldn't bother if I were you. He's really underwhelming and just a worse version of Loki.

Absolutely NOT.
After the rework Ash is a great damage dealer and enemy controller.
His bladestorm is very useful but less click'n'forget than earlier.

He has entirely different approaches than Loki. Of course it you only play on being cloaked then Loki might be the better choice.