Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kick and report function for leechers

SGT_Skedaddle

Hello DE and fellow tenno's

i'm probably not the first or shall i be the last to report this issue. 

In some mission especially the bounties from cetus, people afk/leech.. they just stand at the gate, fish, run around for wisps or start mining.

When you call them out on it, they really dont care what you think or that they a ruining the mission for the rest.

I would like to see a kick function if 2/3 member of the party vote to kick someone. or atleast a report function for leeching/afk if they get multiple reports they wont be allowed to que with other public players for a time.. maybe a week. 

hope you can do something with this..

This function can, and most likely will be abused like it is on Rainbow Six Seige, where people are in a group together and kick whoever isn't with them. I would rather just let them leech; although I cannot stand when people do, there's nothing we can do about it.

Edit: The report option would be a bit more viable though.

Edited by (XB1)Mythical Warden

1 minute ago, giotavares said:

Leave match and finish solo. 

While this is an option, there are a few issues that follow. 

Leaving a group will overall decrease the enemy spawn rate, and overall make you earn less XP at the end of the game. Another is that on higher missions, if people are playing something like Hydron with a low-level warframe or weapon(s), they could be.. Well, screwed if they're going into the river without a paddle. 

30 minutes ago, giotavares said:

Leave match and finish solo. 

Sometimes after you leave the squad during bounties (e.g. during the 3rd stage) you end up being migrated to Plains without any Bounty in process - as if you'd entered the Plains from your Orbiter.

4 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

A report function is already in the game. Having a kick option in the game would easily get abused by players, I really wouldn’t want it to be added into the game, just report the player and move on.

It doesn't even look like there is a report function for leechers, though. The list is as goes: spam, offensive language, offensive name, harrassment, real-life threat. There is nothing regarding leeching.

3 minutes ago, Raspberri said:

It doesn't even look like there is a report function for leechers, though. The list is as goes: spam, offensive language, offensive name, harrassment, real-life threat. There is nothing regarding leeching.

A reporting option is in-game, but yeah, there isn’t an option for leeching and there should definitely be one eventually.

It really aggravates me when i get them.

Its wrong to allow people to profit from your labour.

Whilst i think a kick option would be abused horrifically some kind of better report method so i dont have to piss about i can just face him in game and report and he is done.